1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Smash Bros. or Jump Ultimate Stars?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by zangief, Apr 28, 2009.

1. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

the 2 games have a lot in common, aside from the obvious exception that SSB consists of Nintendo characters and JUS has Jump anime characters. there are other differences between the 2, but i wouldn't elaborate on that.

Anyway, which one do you prefer playing?

2. Krusha

Krusha Well-Known Member

I prefer Smash Bros, mostly because It's a game I grew up with

3. theDLer

theDLer Member

N64 ssb is kinda fun. GCN ssb is perfect. ssbm.

4. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

Jump Ultimate Stars is a really great game, but SSB is a classic, and a fun one at that....

I can't choose between the fanboy in me and the weeabo in me.

5. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

smashbros because i know who all the characters are :p

the next one should include.... ::)

[​IMG]

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no chaos crew?

7. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

maybe its just me because i played JUS first, but for me, SSB is a tad slow, well compared to JUS at least. Plus the fact that you play on a single screen makes your character hard to track.

I just love JUS because the action's more frantic, and you can do some really insane combos. Balance-wise, SSB is much much more balanced, but JUS just beats it when it comes to chaotic fun.

8. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

SSB for life! :)

9. theDLer

theDLer Member

Why not add Ken and Ryu to that new roster of yours?

10. holoflame

holoflame Well-Known Member

are those giants from majora's mask?

11. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

A few quick comments:
    What would Naiu and Tatl do? Srsly. Why is Jugglepuff named "Purin". Birdo is creepy enough without hwr own game. Redead... lol. There should NOT be sonic characters, and if there must, nothing but Sonic and Tails (the only 2 characters when the game didn't SUCK).

Also: Peppy's Final Smash: BARREL ROLL!

OMFG! MOON?!?

12. xkoolguy90x

xkoolguy90x Well-Known Member

get jump ultimate stars. people say the smash game because its older and has a reputation for it. dont go by reputations. go by what you would really want to play.

in my opinion, and im guessing you mean brawl when talking about super smash, i would suggest getting jump ultimate stars. has alot of manga characters to unleash hall on the other series and just some random funny moments. brawl is stupid in my opinion. i like melee the best out of them all. brawl has characters that shouldve NEVER and i mean NEVER has shown up. snake? sonic? give me a bloody break. thats just stupid. they arnt true nintendo characters. they may be from the nintendo company but they arnt the TRUE nintendo characters. pkmn and mario characters are the true nintendo symbols.

13. Loonylion

Sonic and snake are not from nintendo.

14. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

that's quite a list... Super Smash Brothers Beat down?

15. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

um profeser oke from pokemon

16. xkoolguy90x

then explain why they are in the game. isnt smash supposed to be nintendo characters only? just like jump is anime and manga characters only. they dont have a different universe joining in there.

17. Loonylion

how am I supposed to know why they're in there?

18. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Sega: Konami. Sonic has appeared on various games for the Nintendo systems. If you read the pages for the Super series, they are meant to feature characters from established video games, even outside of Nintendo.

19. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

they were only cameo appearances calm down

it was fine with me

20. xkoolguy90x

i am calm. lion said they arnt from nintendo so i asked why they are there. thats all. i never lose my temper unless im on the 360. but then i have a good laugh, everyone else has a good laugh, and i die a little bit inside. (love that line from family guy. but alas i dont watch it at all. only that 1 episode and a few more)