1. This forum is in read-only mode.

super smash brawl rumble???? for DS ???

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by m3xicanjo3, Feb 17, 2010.

1. m3xicanjo3

m3xicanjo3 Well-Known Member

okay ive been looking for a game thats like super smash like the gamecube and wii and i found ONE! i know sum of you most likely seen this or have heard of this but i was wondering if this is the latest version of this hombrew game? heres the link for those who never heard of this game on ds and wanna try it out

http://ssbrumbledojo.byethost14.com/Downloads.html

tell me what you think about it and stuff of that sort about it

2. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

Heres a video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIwYMr-JI-0

3. m3xicanjo3

this is the one i have but theres a proublem with it i keep hearing nothing but a buzz while i play it :( so i just downloaded version 3 where it only has two players very sad face on that but it runs and has sound but down part only two players on version 3 LOL

4. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

Well, it is a demo.. I did speak with the developer team on there chat, they said that there original team split up and went to make smashbros clash I believe? so it's taking them longer because they needed more help on testing and stuff, but the reason why they split is because the other group wanted sephiroth in the game lol and they started arguing, so the other group split and made there own game.

5. m3xicanjo3

oh i c damn this demo rocks ass though i just really wish they had all there shit together this game has potential to b a big ds HIT ! LOL wifi battle on the GO and come on lets face it smash bro is one of the best selling fighting game on nintendo besides street fighter and killerinstinct

6. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

To be honest, I dumped that game into my dustbin because it was CRAP to me.

7. MikeHoncho16

MikeHoncho16 Well-Known Member

this game has been around for a while now, my names Mikehoncho16 on their forums, but they are currently working on demo 0.8, which will include some form of fighting (0.7 didnt include fighting) so if u have any coding skills, u should definitely come over to ssbrumble.ipbfree.com and help!!!

8. yoshi2889

I only do HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Coding a game is hard with those xD

9. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

They should leave the creation of the ds game to the PAL and Gamefreak guys, otherwise everyone will say 'Man, smash bros. was such an awesome game franchise.' and then some other guy will say 'Yeah, but remember those homebrew ones. They kind of ruined everything.'

10. Strct

Strct Member

I've played it before. My thought?
    Agreed.
    BTW I also think it has potential.

11. buuured

buuured Well-Known Member

i spent while looking at these a year ago, yeah they have improved but most of the super smash bors homebrew for ds are still really glitchy i usually check their progress on qj, its slow but there will be a great homebrew.

12. m3xicanjo3

well im going to jump on and help the team with coding and hope to mix it up a lil more and get this gnarley homebrew up and going where people are like dude remember that smash game for dsi that shit was GOOD

13. yoshi2889

DSi? DS.

14. m3xicanjo3

both. dsi - ds