1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier ROM doesn't work!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by calvo92, May 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calvo92

calvo92 New Member

I'm having problems with the ROM. Every time I get to the first fight a window appears saying "the rom-image has crashed" and the game closes. I'm using the NO$GBA. Help me please!

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

ROM works fine, the fault is NO$GBA. I can play it on my CycloDS just fine, but it crashes on NO$GBA 2.6a in the first fight.

Try a different emulator. If that doesn't work, you'll have to wait til an update comes out for the emulator.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Try iDeaS, if it doesn't work in 2.6a.

4. ian13456

ian13456 Well-Known Member

its okay when I use ngzoom. (I shouldn't have erased my sig.)

5. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

Same problem, I can however confirm that it works on Ideas 1.0.3.1....so far at least.
    What is ngzoom and does it help?

6. Kreatur84

Kreatur84 Member

Buy an nds and a m3real card and your problem is fixed ;D

7. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

Or...I just got a No$Zoomer for FREE and the problem seems to be fixed, thx though ^^

OK, so to recap:

If you're having problems running the Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier(U) on No$Gba, either use No$Zoomer which can be found on No$gba's official-ish forum or acording to ian13456 use ngzoom, which can be found on the same forum.
    Or use Ideas 1.0.3.1.

Good Gaming Giddy Gamers

8. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

@Nox, I must appologise to you as you asked on another thread if it worked ok on no$gba and I said it did for me, I am using an old version. So sorry it did not work 'out of the box' for you but I feel a little better knowing you have got it going.

9. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

Thank you, that is very decent of you :) It's no problem at all.

10. anandjones

The sub-forum on ngemu is official yes.

11. Osyris6

Osyris6 Member

Nox ive been having the same problem, but after i downloaded and ran no$gba with no$zoomer, it still keeps having the same error! Does anyone know what the problem is!?

12. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

Do you have No$Gba 2.6a and No$Zoomer 2.3.0.1?
    If yes, then try turning off the sound, both in game and in the No$ options.
    I generally play it with no sound so that may be it.

13. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

does it work with no$gba 2.6a and myZoom 1.8.36(or something like that..)???

14. anandjones

Read above.

15. tomitanoshii

tomitanoshii Well-Known Member

I'm using No$GBA 2.6a with no$zoomer 2.3.0.1 and didn't find any problems playing Super Robot Taisen OG Endless Frontier. I've been playing it for about 6 hours now with sounds and all and no I didn't set any particular settings however, before I used no$zoomer I went the trouble of finding a NDS BIOS for no$gba and made it to work for about 20 mins into the game maybe the BIOS made the difference.

16. Osyris6

Osyris6 Member

I am using No$GBA with no$zoomer 2.3.0.1 and after turning off the emulator i still found the same problem occuring! IDK what the problem is, guess it just cant work for me

17. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

Make sure it's a solo run, don't have anything memory consuming in the background, speeking of that, you're not on Vista are you?

18. Osyris6

Osyris6 Member

i am on vista, culd that be a problem?

19. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

Yes, that may well be the problem, No$ and Vista tend to be mad at eachother at times, considering I don't have Vista I can't help you, however you may get some help on No$Gba's official forum, sorry m8.

20. jas1137

jas1137 Member

I cant get this game to work!! i have XP home and i have No$GBA2.6a and i have an english version of NO$Zoomer. When i try to play this game it lags like mad and its really slow. Not even worth playing its so slow. Any ideas? Perhaps i should get the japanese version? If anyone has a working version with all the files and whatnot, why not upload it somewhere so i can play this game!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.