1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Robot Taisen K

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by YggDragon, Mar 16, 2009.

1. YggDragon

YggDragon Member

This game is amazing.
    I know it's Japanese but you should really give it a try.
    I'm playing it ATM and it's really easy understanding what you have to do.
    The graphic art is amazing and the background music makes you really wanna play more.

play nao k gogogo! 8)

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I'm a major Super Robot Taisen fan & you're right in saying that the gameplay is easy to grasp even if you don't/can't read/understand Japanese since the games are all turn based strategy games like Front Mission or Final Fantasy Tactics.

And thanks to these games, my dislike for the Gundam franchise was justified as in these games Gundam mechs are the weakest & lamest units save for Gundam X, Gundam Double X, God Gundam, Gundam Wing Zero Custom & Gundam Death Scythe Hell Custom, the rest of 'em are just trash :p

3. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

firstly, God Gundam is AWESOME!!!

secondly, damn! SRW K has just disappointed me yet again. I thought for sure that they'll put the voice acting back here, but alas they didn't. before i was a fan of SRW Alpha's incredible animation scenes, i was first a fan of SRW F's voice acting (FYI i played F first than Alpha) because their voices show emotion, or cockiness etc that separates them from other pilots/units (aside from the fact that their mechs are obviously different).

now, we still don't have the voice acting and the pilots are again just as robotic as the mechas they're using.

4. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

I only wished it had Getter....

5. kyeom219

kyeom219 Active Member

I loved the game, since i understand a bit of japanese

i really love all of the mechs in SRW k !!!
    even my long disliking for Gundam Seed, and zoids have vanished after playing this game

8/10

6. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

At least Kira now is not the useless moron in the past SRT games which SEED appeared in. His units are more powerful than before and he is almost impossible to hit....

7. kyeom219

kyeom219 Active Member

i have noticed that also,,, kira seems to be unbeatable...

freedom is in my opinion the strongest unit in the game

8. getterrobo

getterrobo New Member

Seriously KIRA still sux in my opinion. And just for corrections, the sound was left out because to some fans, voice acting destroys the game. Dun get me wrong as I for one wished for voice acting as well. But I guess we gotta live and let. Its still a nice game overall.

9. zangief

actually, another beef i have with the SRW games that have been released for the DS is that msot of the units are new mechas.

I played the SRWs of past MAINLY because i get to use the robots that i religiously watch back when i was a kid, mechas like Combattler V, Voltes V, Mazinger Z, Dancougar, and even Gundam G.

The mechas of the current SRWs are mostly new, for me, the nostalgia factor, which i truly love aside from the voice acting, is also gone.

10. getterrobo

getterrobo New Member

Oh trust me. Once you start playing you will want to know more about the new mechas. GUNDAM SEED EXCEPTION.

For me I learn more about shin jeeg and daikyu-maryu 2 which is interesting since I saw the old versions ones before.

But if ever Dancougar Nova comes out in SRW it a miss.

11. Benedict

Benedict New Member

Is there an english version?

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Sorry dude, no.

But the games are actually easy to grasp, IF you say to yourself this is FF Tactics with robots.

13. zangief

agreed.

all you need to do is "memorize" the kanji of the spells. you dont have to know what it means, just memorize it.

14. xkoolguy90x

xkoolguy90x Well-Known Member

i want to play the new SRT game. its supposed to have come out yesterday but im saving up. so far no luck with a rom coming out.