1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Robot Taisen K - EX game

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by devourblade, May 11, 2009.

1. devourblade

devourblade Member

For those of you who've played it (even better if you've finished it), can somebody please confirm:

..first, if there really is an EX game?

..if ALL the characters in the series you've chosen would be carried over (upgrades, equip, pilots) to the EX game (e.g. all Zoids characters would be carried over); and

..for those who've finished the game, and know a lot about it, will I be able to acquire all pilots/mecha at the EX game if I chose Gundam Seed Destiny, SRW OG, and Zoids as my primary series?

As we all know, SRW is a very long game.
    Unfortunately, I'm a gamer with very limited time.
    It would be sad to do a replay because of a mistake.. so help.
    Thanx in advance. :)

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Umm,i haven't play this game because its in Japanese,but you can search wether there's EX game or not at www.gamespot.com or www.gamefaq.com...

3. devourblade

devourblade Member

yup I checked it up long before.
    I just want some info regarding the EX game from those who've played it.
    There are some questions that FAQs couldn't answer.
    thanx though.

4. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

oOo..how about you go ask someone from the website that i mention above?

5. Iron_wofle

Iron_wofle Member

If by EX game you mean New Game +, then the following are carried over:
    Favorited series (you get to pick an additional three for each time you comlete the game and start again), all stat increases and abilities gained by using pilot parts, part of your money; both cash left and spent on upgrades (unsure of the exact amount retained). Compared to the other recent SRWs, it doesn't carry over all that much stuff. You automatically get the New Game + by starting a new game from a clear game save.

What favorite series you chose doesn't really have any effect on what characters and mecha you get - it's determined by what routes you choose and if you fulfill the requirements for the various secrets. Any secrets you have unlocked do NOT carry over, and you will get the characters and mecha at the same point as before.

6. devourblade

devourblade Member

thanx Meganova for the links. ;)

so Iron_wofle, based on your explanation, secret units like the Fafner team, BioPtera, Gaea & Legend Gundams WILL NOT be carried over right?

..so there's no hope getting ALL the units on my EX game? (in case you guys didn't know, some secret units are mutually exclusive to each other)

Guys I'm currently playing this game, it's a Looongg game as usual, been a fan since its NES days, those who love mecha and haven't tried this are definitely missin' something.

7. Iron_wofle

Iron_wofle Member

Yes, secret units do not carry over, you'll have to unlock them again.