1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Robot Taisan OG Endless Frontier sound trouble

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by furionx5, Aug 30, 2010.

1. furionx5

furionx5 New Member

having an issue with the sound for the game listed above. the music plays just fine its just when the characters talk it like sounds like their voices are going in and out. i tried messing with the sound options in my emulator but no difference. is there a fix or is it just the rom? i tried two different ones from different sites and they both do the same. i use the DeSmuMe emulator, tried it on the iDeals emulator and still does the same. i'm running it on my laptop which has windows 7 32 bit on it. i even tried compatibility mode and still does the same.

2. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Try no$gba emulator then.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ly6av97feot1xyw

It works fine with me using that emulator.

3. furionx5

furionx5 New Member

i've tried it with no$gba but it gives me this error message. "The save data could not be accessed. please turn the power off and reinsert the ds card." its the 2.6a version. i tried looking for the save settings for it but couldn't find it or i just over looked it.

i jsut went in and messed with some of the settings and got it to play on the no$gba. also the sound plays just fine on it. thanks for your reply g@l1h

4. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Go to Emulation Setup, change the NDS Cartridge Backup Media to Auto.

5. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

that nailed it.

Also download no cash zoomer. it fixes some bugs

6. furionx5

furionx5 New Member

it doesn't have an auto option but i changed it to EEPROM 64k bytes and it loaded. i do have the zoomer as well. worked jsut fine then after a battle the game like froze after everyone died. so i'm jsut keep messing with it to see if i can get past that.

EDIT: i was using the NO$GBA i had downloaded, i tried the one you posted and it does have an option for auto. i'll try yours out and see if i have any trouble.
    Post Merge: [time]1283227073[/time]
    the no$gba you linked works out jsut fine. thanks for your help. :)

7. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

The link I gave also includes the add-on no$zoomer.

It's recommended you use it since it give you a fix for the Endless Frontier game.
    And it allows you to zoom the no$gba screen too.