1. This forum is in read-only mode.

super robot og endless frontier is different hmmm

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by blaza89, May 28, 2009.

1. blaza89

blaza89 Well-Known Member

don't get me wrong i love the game but it should have had the same feel as og1 and og2...u know with the big robots, missles, distruction and seriousness with tactic that test ur mind...u know the basics....anywayz it worth playing but still i miss the giant robot to robot bashing and blowing up enemy space ship....anyone agree???

2. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Well it's normal it's different, cause the other two were tactics right? and this one is a console-rpg style
    but there are some part in the game where you see some robots on robots action :p

3. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Is there a new or future release of Super Robot Taisen that is tactics-based gameplay?
    I hope there is....

4. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

That's just creepy. ;D

5. meganova

Haha,i agree..

6. NC200X

NC200X Well-Known Member

I don't know about that. I played the DS game first out of the series. After that, I played the GBA games, but I thought they sucked.

7. meganova

haha....-_-"

8. crazytuna

what's so crrepy? It's just a robot getting busy beating up another robot :p

9. blaza89

blaza89 Well-Known Member

yeah i know that but i rather giant robot being controlled by humans you know like the gundam cartoons not small sized robots that can think but i guess they wanted to leave out the seriousness and put in more humour

10. crazytuna

Well you see, if you only put giant-ass-kicking robots, where is going to be all the ecchi in the game?

11. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

The game was very fun at first, battle style i liked for a while. Graphics wern't bad. After my tenth hour or so i just got bored though. The battle system is way too repetitive, it gets so boring. And I don't have a clue what they are saying while battling. Just a bunch of japanese jibberish in my ears.

12. crazytuna

Yes the game is very very long for a DS title, I just finished it, it took me 36 hours...

13. NC200X

NC200X Well-Known Member

Wow, really?! That's how long it took me to beat Final Fantasy VII! Damn, I'm only in my tenth hour...

14. crazytuna

but that might just be me, cause I usually got owned by the bosses so I would go around to kill some guys and level up so it might have took me an extra...6 hours?...

15. meganova

I think the storyline a bit direct..don't you think..
    Does this game have secret dungeon..New Game+ or other?
    I haven't reach half of the game yet...i think....

16. crazytuna

Well I just finished the game and the + part of the new game is that it only let's you bring your items along, so yes you have to restart at level 1
    oh and it also brings with you your maximum damage and your maximum hit and your total time played

17. meganova

does this game have ultimate weapon & armor for each character?
    oh..how about money??does it carried over to??

18. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

They're talking about Aschen, Mocha, and those other robots...

19. meganova

Aschen and Mocha are cute robot...especially with limiter off...

20. crazytuna

Yeah there is some unique for each characters that you get just before going agaisnt the big boss
    and the money comes over

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    nice?...