1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Robot Gakuen

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Skittgizmo, Aug 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skittgizmo

Skittgizmo Member

Hi, I'm still new to ROMs and I'm having some issues running this game. I get to the Title Screen and try to press Start or A and nothing happens. Then after about a minute the ROM reloads and comes back to the Title screen. Is this game protected? I have the Acekard 2i and i checked the comments for this game but nothing was posted for the Acekard 2i. Any help would be appreciated Thank you.

2. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Umm... Hi Skittgizmo! :D Just wondering... Have you tried to touch the touchscreen at the title screen?

3. Skittgizmo

Skittgizmo Member

Hi yeas I tried touching it and even saying something into the mic ... didn't really think that do it but thought it was worth a try. The Title Screen reloads even if you don't do anything which I also thought was odd.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Do you have the latest firmware? http://www.linfoxdomain.com/ds/

5. Eltoshen

Eltoshen Member

I heard it was something about preventing people who obtained illegal copies from playing the game.

6. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

You have to patch the game first.

7. TNshadow2

TNshadow2 New Member

i have the same problem with the title screen. i'm trying to patch the game, but i have a mac and the patch is .exe. also, i'm using an r4 for dslite.

8. Skittgizmo

Skittgizmo Member

As far as I know I have the latest firmware for the Acekard 2i since I have a DSi and they had to beat the block nintendo's firmware put on it. I tried to patch the game however every time I run the patch is says it can not find the original rom. What's that about?

9. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

What patch is it? It probably is looking for the ROM to have a specific name, and your ROM was probably renamed. Romulation renames the releases, because usually they have nonsensical release names that are just abbreviations of their game title.

If you show a link to the Patch you are trying to apply, we can probably help you find out what the original name should be.

10. Skittgizmo

Skittgizmo Member

The patch included in the Romulation comments for Super Robot Gakuen I think its called Randolph's Patch. link : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GQA23Z56

11. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Well, did you read the readme file that came with it?

If you try to just run the patch without the NDS file being there, it will tell you that you can't find it. And the readme file says "Drag the file onto the patch.exe".

Works just fine when I do that.

12. Skittgizmo

Skittgizmo Member

I did try dragging the file it still comes up with the same message.

13. Luga

Luga Well-Known Member

You need to use the .NDS file that was ran thrugh the patcher, not the .BAK
    .BAK=The NDS file before the patch
    .NDS=The NDS file that has been patched.

14. Skittgizmo

Skittgizmo Member

I can't run the through the patch. I downloaded the patch and the rom the dragged the rom onto the patch as the read me text stated however every time I do that it says it cannot find the original nds.

15. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

What OS?

16. Skittgizmo

Skittgizmo Member

I have a mac but I'm using Parallels Windows XP.

17. Kuronokishi

Kuronokishi New Member

hi, could please anyone re-upload the patch?

the links dead.

18. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Here I uploaded it on Mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/?zxnndmmdnbd

If the link becomes dead or something PM me

19. rebornalone

rebornalone Well-Known Member

I can't get this game to work on my DSTT, I already patched the game and the start screen still won't stop blinking. My DSTT has kernel 1.17 and I don't know what the problem is. It did say that the patch works on R4 and DSTT at the comments section of the game. The size was still the same when it was patched.

20. surabaya21

surabaya21 New Member

any idea about translated version?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.