1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Mario Sunshine: Delfino Island sprites

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by yoshi2889, Sep 4, 2010.

1. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Well, I wanna get some sprites in Delfino Island.

Current sprites:
    - Crate breaking game (two stars, can't seem to get any more, I fail each time)
    - The sprite inside the house where you can't get without help (you need to get throwed, the man throws you for one coin)
    - Cleaning the big Shine Sprite (can't get it without rocket nozzle)

Do not say things like "Go into a level to earn them" because I KNOW there are alot of sprites in Delfino.

Well, please suggest :)

EDIT: PS someone knows an alternative way to get on the Shine Gate? I wanna check that pipe.

2. person10123

person10123 Active Member

-Well many of the Sprites are given to you by that racoon who sells them to you for blue coins. Bastard racoon, if you plan on getting all the sprites in the game you have to find them all.

-Also I remember that there's a secret level with a sprite inside the police station. To get in, use that nozzle in the grey box that makes you run fast. And run through the doors.

-Use Yoshi to get rid of some yellow thing on top of a pipe that's on the right of the island (if you're looking towards the volcano). There's a secret level in there. Use the boats to get there.

-If you got Yoshi, you'll see his egg on top of a building. On that same building, get under that tower holding the bell on top and use the rocket nozzle then clean the bell to get a sprite.

-I think that pipe on top of the shine gate just has another secret level.

-I forgot how but later you'll be able to get a ride back to the airport and collect coins that will make a sprite appear.

-There are these 2 pianta girls that will make you bring fruits to their baskets for a reward. The only problem is I can't remember if the reward was blue coins or a sprite

-That's all I remember, hope my info helps, and hey there's also youtube, after collecting 119 sprites some videos helped me to collect the last one. :)

3. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

I just got the bell shine (WITHOUT rocket nozzle, quite proud of myself)

1. Yes I know you need to find them.

2. I don't have the Speed Nozzle (or whatever) yet.

3. That lava-like thing? Thanks, but I don't have Yoshi yet.

4. I know.

5. No it has a world. You know the hotel, right? It's in that pipe. I want to get to it because of the hotel :p

6. Not now, lol

7. I've got one but the one I solved didn't give me anything.

8. Thank you!

And yes I tried youTube but that really didn't help.

4. person10123

person10123 Active Member

5. No, the hotel is in the pipe on top of a building.
    It's the one where it has the special nozzle boxes nearby.
    The pipe on shine gate has something else.