1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Mario Bros DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by kewong, Dec 8, 2010.

1. kewong

kewong Well-Known Member

There's a way to play a different way on the Mario vs Luigi icon in the Super Mario Bros DS game.My brother and I always play this game at a different purpose other than collecting stars to win,that is killing each other with a red koopa shell.We call this Dodgeball.

Here's the rule for playing this game:
    1.There are only 5 places when you are playing Mario vs Luigi.(Fighting a friend/brother,only 2 players).When playing this,we will always choose the top middle place(Its like in a cave with alot of bricks).Thats the main place to play our 'Dodgeball'

2.You can only take one flower and one mushroom once per round.

3.You can take the blue turtle shell and blue mini mushroom as many times as you want.

4.If you kill someone while you are in mushroom form of flower form,you must commit suicide,to be fair. (Example,if Mario burns Luigi while he is in a small,tiny form,Mario must die instantly because Mario's fireball will kill the person who took the mini mushroom)

5.When someone hits you with a red koopa shell while you are in a blue turtle shell,you will downgrade to a size of a person who took a mushroom.This will not count that you took a mushroom.

6.The settings must be 3 lives,10 stars and 3 rounds.If someone wins all 3 rounds,he will win one set.The person who wins 2 set will be crowned the champion.

7.Have fun!! :)

If there is anything you want to ask me,you can leave a reply here.Hope you enjoy this game =)