1. This forum is in read-only mode.

super cheap flashcard

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by equitypetey, Jan 10, 2010.

1. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

i was hunting round for a good priced acecard2i and on r4i.co.uk i got one for £14.36 with a 2gb sd included.

it was meant to be £17.95 but are currently running a 20% discount code on anything so should work if you need any other accessories.

from looking around the net it seems legit so i ordered one, if anyone wants to know how it goes i'll keep you updated.

thought people might want to know.

2. ZEGMAN

ZEGMAN Active Member

im pretty sure that site is fake.

3. quickcaster

quickcaster Well-Known Member

it cant be that cheap though and i cant believe i saw a electronic store at the airport selling r4is

4. equitypetey

well the standard price for an acecard is about £16 then an extra discount with the limited 20% all purchases.

ether way not to bothered if it is real, it's worth the try for that price, reviews for the site show that it is ok but sometimes is rubbish like poor delivery times.

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

But a fake acekard is not supported by the current firmware, and may cause problems.

I'd rather pay a bit more for peace of mind, thankfully there is a local shop near me (1 hour is close by public transport...) that sells them at $40 :)

Good enough-that's in AUD so...it's roughly the same as what your after I think.

6. equitypetey

not a fake acecard fake shop, i'm not getting a fake acecard!

of course i'd card if the card was a fake it's the shop that i don't care about.

but i received and dispatch email today so we will see.

7. dogsbollox0

dogsbollox0 New Member

r4i.co.uk are fine they are based in jersey and they trade under the names r4i.co.uk -memory bits and zoom bits i have bought a few things from them with no probs.

8. equitypetey

thought i might as well update this as i have now given it to my girlfriend.

it came quickly and it all works perfectly, sadly the 20% off offer has stopped but they always seem to have something on. the other day it was 10% off and currently i think it's 15% so if your in the UK and need a new card it's worth a look.