1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Summon Night X - Tears Crown

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by FuryFlame, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuryFlame

FuryFlame Member

Hey All.

I just downloaded Summon Night X, but I'm having trouble getting it to run on the R4. I did some googling and I couldn't find any proper patch links, so I thought I'd ask here.

The Rudolph Child's play doesnt work, it gives off an error message. Someone posted a patch in the comments page (which seriously needs to be cleared up) and it doesn't work either.

I wasn't sure if people made patches for Japanese games, but I thought I'd ask just in case. Has anyone with a R4 (or with YSMenu) got the game to work?

Thanks heaps.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

What firmware are you using for your R4?

3. FuryFlame

FuryFlame Member

I'm using the default R4 1.18 firmware, but I've also tried running it under YSMenu.

I'm just curious as a couple of people in comments said it was working on their R4, so I was wondering what went wrong on my end.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

What happens when you try to run it?

5. FuryFlame

FuryFlame Member

The game loads up, and it shows the main menu. Theres a new game button, and if you press A or tap it, it just restarts the menu again. It just does that in a loop, with new game bringing you back to the menu again.

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You'll need to properly patch it using the Universal Play patch then. What error message?

7. FuryFlame

FuryFlame Member

Using Universal Play, I get the message ""Can't find the universal code pattern to be patched".

I'm guessing the people in comments saying it worked on R4 are bullshitting then?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.