1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Summon Night Twin Age Freeze?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by silever, Jun 15, 2008.

1. silever

silever Member

I've downloaded, upgraded to 1.8 for R4, and played. I'm currently starting chapter 8. After the beginning talk, the people just "sit" there...nothing continues nor can i do anything. im assuming it freezes there since i've restarted a couple of times and it still remains. any solutions for me to continue? any ideas on what i should do next? thanks.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

reformat your microSD card. Freezes usually indicate that it's not reading or writing data fast enough. Reformatting can help with that. What brand is your microSD?

3. silever

silever Member

well it says micro SD 1GB Apacer...does that help? i dont do too well w/ electronics/computer stuff...

4. Loonylion

I'm guessing the brand is Apacer then, which is a lesser known brand, and it is generally the lesser known that have speed issues. Get a Kingston or a Sandisk if you can, they are the fastest ones, and have yet to have freezing problems with games.

Edit: i've just checked my flash memory supplier, and they stock Apacer cards, so that is indeed the brand.

5. silever

silever Member

ic. thanks for your help. so, theres nothing else i can do currently is there?

6. Loonylion

reformatting your microSD card may help.

7. silever

silever Member

so...what exactly do i have to do? plug it into comp and "mess" around w/ it? by doing what? ....sorry really have no idea about these kinds of things....

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Plug it to your computer, and open My Computer. Go to the MicroSD drive, and right click it and choose Format. Don't change anything (you can if you want to) and if you want to, select Quick Format. Follow from there.

9. silever

silever Member

ic. ill try that tomorrow. thanks a lot.

10. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

be sure to back up all of your stuff before you format. lol

11. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Nobody has mentioned it so...
    Try getting a firmware that has definately no bugs, my 1.18 has been fixed because some of them have bugs...

12. HumrH360

HumrH360 Well-Known Member

What if I have a Lexar?

13. Loonylion

a lexar may still be too slow, try reformatting it.