1. This forum is in read-only mode.

suikoden tierkreis finding Icas

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by 2Blubber2, Mar 19, 2009.

1. 2Blubber2

2Blubber2 Member

I've accepted this quest, am in grayridge with three days left and apparantly you need 4 women to complete this. *screwed, only have erin and marcia* Is there a way to redo this quest later on? --> If not, what do I lose by not having completed it?

2. 2Blubber2

2Blubber2 Member

just ran back home and saw I could indeed redo this quest, but still, where can you get more girls?

3. PikaMoon

PikaMoon Member

Later on in the game, you'll have more girls joining the group (Marica, gun girl, magic girl, princess girls, etc.) (Sorry, don't remember their names). Once you have more, just form a group entirely of girls. Hope this helps. ^^;;

4. lilaznyume

lilaznyume New Member

If you fail at a mission you get to most of the time redo it redo it until you pass.

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

If you fail a quest, it will automatically be readded for you to try again.

6. DSaddictforever

DSaddictforever Well-Known Member

yes, you can redo this quest later on, as far as i know. if you have 10 characters, go to citro village, and Siusca (i forgot the spelling, but your mother) will be "joining" the company. go back to you castle and she'll join you. go on with the game and soon enough more girls like Fredegund, Chrodechild, Prince Shams' younger sister and more will be joining you. just go to the main hall and you can continue with the game.

7. str8mjed

str8mjed Member

The Perfect Combination: Marica,Sisuca,Manaril,Erin,Chrodechild.

8. DSaddictforever

DSaddictforever Well-Known Member

oh yeah now that you mentioned it i used them too. i tried using other characters but it didnt work