1. This forum is in read-only mode.

suikoden tiekries recruitment help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by ulikepie, May 5, 2009.

1. ulikepie

ulikepie Well-Known Member

Well i seem to have some trouble recruiting Namna.
    I tried getting her after recovering the stolen three chronicles but sh said no.
    Now i'm after the fort arc siege part and i asked her again but still no.
    Can I no longer recruit her?

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

oh..just keep talking to him during bud season at the 3rd floor,where you find him at the porpos room..and later Neira will force him to join..dun worry,if he still didnt join you before the final encounter,just keep walk around and talk again and again during bud season...the recruitment need some(not some,lots!!) of patient...haha..

3. ulikepie

Even though it'll be annoying I'll try doing that.

4. ulikepie

so when did you recruit namna
    Every time i talk to her she keeps on saying the same thing over and over again.

5. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

...i think before getting the mission Cynas Siege,which is the main mission..and also where you will fight Valfred at the Tower of the way..i just recruit all characters just before this mission,after this you can't recruit any characters...
    - just keep talking to her every bud season,even she keep talking the same thing..
    - and suddenly, she will forced by Neira..HAHAHA
    - oh yeah, this character is very annoying..hahaha..just patient,eventually you get her..

6. koocomic

koocomic New Member

There are only 3 chances to get her. The Event she'll get forced is only happening after(or directly before) Neira is one of the main member for a fight. The last chance to get her is directly before going to Cynas...so do not pass it!