1. This forum is in read-only mode.

suidoden tierkreis

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by cire004005, Apr 3, 2009.

1. cire004005

cire004005 Well-Known Member

When facing the one king the second time what was the levels of characters? And whats up with the armor in the mysterious ruins? How many charaters do u have?

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I've got all of them I'm sure. The level of my characters were about 55 or so. Do you need help beating him or?

3. cire004005

cire004005 Well-Known Member

i got 52 and about to fight the one king on the second time just leveling up my charaters. most of them is at level 50 and my starters are at 58. whats your level on your charaters?

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Remember, I said the level of the majority of my characters were about 55 or so. LEVEL. LEVEL. LEVEL. I actually have about 40 or so characters, there are actually 108 in total which you can get in the game :)

5. DSaddictforever

DSaddictforever Well-Known Member

when i fought the one king i had a hard time... i think i fought him about 3 times or so before i finally beat him. it was annoying. i think my characters were 58 near to 60... i used the main character, marica, liu, and jale because they have this co-op attack that deals a lot of damage. you'll need a lot of medicine, though. level 55 should be alright but you have to make sure your character's weapons are strong.