1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Suggestion for the Site

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SonGoku1905, Feb 9, 2007.

1. SonGoku1905

SonGoku1905 Well-Known Member

I have a suggestion that will make this wonderful site even better in my opinion
    Ability to upload screenshots from url:It'll make it easier to upload screenshots and reduce the time you use for it.
    In fact I don't need dl points now cause I don't dl psx isos but I want to contribute to this great site. But It is slow this way.

What do you think ?

edit: I think there was a problem with search feature but it seems to be working properly now

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I have pointed Seph in the direction of this thread; we should hear from him shortly :)

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I suppose I could make it download from an url, it's actually a pretty decent suggestion. I'll see what can be done about it for the new version.

4. SonGoku1905

SonGoku1905 Well-Known Member

Thanks,good news.This way I have to either rename them one by one after downloading them to my hd as screenshots generally have names as(01, caps3,034325 etc or switch to 'picture view in browser in uploading every screenshot to see and choose which pic belongs to what game. A url option will definitely make this quite easier
    Thanks again

5. PhantomLord

PhantomLord New Member

I think it would be cool if the comments for the ROMS were automatically opened. Interesting to read, but I don't like trying each one. Just a small thought for convenience.

6. Seph

Yeah that was a bad decision which has already been corrected in the new version.
    Thank you for telling us though, it's nice with some feedback.

7. Prototype

Prototype Well-Known Member

I wonder...........when will the new site be up?..........I cant wait till the new site comes out ohuhh ohh :p........Im getting chills just thinking bout it 8)

8. Seph

In due time my friend, we want to make certain everything is working right. Some of the features we've got ready involves more than just php, we also had to compile a few programs for the server. :)

9. Prototype

Prototype Well-Known Member

aahhh nice.............