1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sucker Punch-movie trailer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Arcwolf09, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

This is the general discussion on the movie trailers that are out and coming out soon for Sucker Punch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQmvkvgMs6Q without looking up any information on the internet just write what you think the movie will be about and whatever you want to about it.

2. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

For some reason I was expecting something about Infamous 2 but I was mistaken, Sucker Punch looks pretty bad ass.

3. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Ew, Zack Snyder movie. Time to watch a movie with either terrible actors or an action film with the bare minimum of plot! 300 and Watchmen were horrible, 300 was a highly overrated action flick (some people are into this, I'm not), and Watchmen had potential until he messed it up and hired unknown actors. The trailer looked like a combination of both.

Skip.

4. doughboy

doughboy Guest

for some reason i connect this to captian falcon in the first couple of seconds....
    i was expecting captin falcon to say............. show me yo movessssssss!!! and then punch some ingrate in the face and rescue the chicks.....wait oh yeah, they killed racing movies with speed racer.....

but then i was like, they better not kill it like dragonballz evolutionz, whatever the movie might be about.......
    so is it about dreams, thats my guess.....
    inception + dungins and dragons + MIB + mafia + some girl anime fantasy + that one samurai from darkstalkers = sucker punch
    i liked the part with e samurais and at 00:27
    see its not that hard to make the ki-aura thing circling around goku is it, damn creators how dragonball evolution killed it....

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I'm not gonna lie when I say that is fucking badass looking!

6. doughboy

doughboy Guest

whoa i just noticed the samurai guy had a machine gun, now that is pretty bad-ass!
    [when the girl is about to deck him]

7. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

Hahaha... Pokemon...

[​IMG]
    ::)

I saw the trailer about an hour ago..

Forgot what the movie was about....

escaping from a........... place..? :D

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

That was the best fucking part in my opinion!!

9. doughboy

doughboy Guest

yes! that is fucking awsome! 00:58 plus
    00:27 kool
    00:38 hot