1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Style Savvy Prob

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by boredsimon, Dec 21, 2009.

1. boredsimon

boredsimon Well-Known Member

Hi ppl
    My sister was playing the style savvy that i downloaded for her and it froze while transitioning to a customer.
    Was there a patch that someone posted that I am not aware of?

I already tried the leaf one and she is using ysmenu
    thx again

2. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Try Nintendo Presents: Style Boutique, it's the same game but it's the EU Release, the patch for Style Boutique should be here somewhere...

3. emsi81

emsi81 Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=26000.msg426533#msg426533

4. Riversong

Riversong Well-Known Member

Yeah, I just tried looking there and nothing there is working. Does anyone have a prepatched Style Savvy ROM? I suck at doing patches myself. I have waited months for this to become available and now it won't stop freezing.

5. emsi81

emsi81 Well-Known Member

just play the patched style boutique, its the same game!

6. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Just download a Style Boutique Rom and the patch from the thread.
    Unrar the Style_Boutuque.rar file. There should be a .exe file whit a leaf icon.
    Open that file. Click on the right button. Select your Style Boutique rom, say yes to replace, and then it's patched!

EDIT: Here's the link to a pre-patched rom:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J380VTK0

7. Riversong

It works. My next question is about the special downloads option that is available via Nintentdo Wi-fi:
    first is that option available on this version?
    second, if so how will it work?

Anymore info will be helpful (ie. will the same outfits found on the US version be available on this version?).

8. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

I don't know, I don't play the game.

9. Riversong

Ok, if someone else knows, that would help me out.

10. justinkid10

justinkid10 Member

it probley works. i feel dumb playing this game cause i a guy

11. caramelhunie

caramelhunie New Member

The Style boutique game works perfect with the patch but wifi doesn't work, maybe because I'm in the US? I know it's the same game but I'm also hoping for a patch for Style Savvy just because I want to use wifi to go to other boutiques.

12. justinkid10

justinkid10 Member

the wi-fi works for me and me in canada

13. Lianmus

Lianmus New Member

Download Stlye Savvy and It will no work any help appreciated.

14. calvin1019

calvin1019 Active Member

http://nds-help.webs.com/apps/blog/show/2426910-4591-style-savvy-u-
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=30616.msg532085#msg532085

15. Riversong

I use the Boutique version, too and just downloaded a whole bunch of outfits via wi-fi mall. Yes, I am in the USA.

16. AmandaFields

AmandaFields New Member

I downloaded the prepatched version of style boutique and it crashed just like the other, and I tried patching it myself, exactly like your supposed to, and it STILL crashed.

17. littlenekochan

littlenekochan New Member

Mine crashes too, tried the prepatched one also. I'm using a SuperCardOne. I'd like to try the game before I drop $40 on the game. I've tried looking for patches to the Super Card and I've tried the one I found, but alas, I must be doing something wrong or it's not working.

18. niania1

niania1 New Member

I have the same question PLEASE help me!

19. Pill_Bug

Pill_Bug New Member

I must have downloaded five different style savvy and style boutique games and tried the two patches mentioned above and nothing works. I've only gotten to the fifth character on style savvy and can't even open any style boutique (all I get is error). I've opened and used the patches fine, but they don't work and I have a R4. I'm about ready to just give up and buy the game. Can someone PLEASE help me? I've been trying for a while today and I've tried previous days as well.

Is their a rom that works for the R4 that is either the boutique or savvy version? I don't care which.
    Very desperate for help!!!!!