1. This forum is in read-only mode.

stuff that sould not be on

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by gameboy5.0, May 29, 2009.

1. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

ok i am not sure if this goes here but i was trying to download a sim game but from what it tells me i can not download becaues the owners wanted the game takeing off so here what i think sould be done. if you can not host a game the it sould not be in the list of games. i am not complain about it not being there are them takeing it off. but i relly think it sould not be on there if they can not let us down load it

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

The entries will be kept on, as to inform the user that it has indeed been taken down because of copyright laws, rather than being a gap in the releases and confusing users even further.

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Also, ratings, comments and screenshots can still be used.

4. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

well then i see a point there but then i got onething that could help the could do a color code to tell if they got the file so people wont click and get mad

5. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

If people get mad over something they usually pay for not being available for free then they can go take a hike to put it very nicely.

6. Rayder

Rayder Well-Known Member

Well, there is what.....dozens of other sites (at least) that you could get that particular game from?

I mean, if this is the ONLY site you get your ROMs from and can't find any others, then you should just turn your computer off now and go outside and play in traffic or something.

Just sayin'.

7. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

I agree...