1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Students told to play Nintendo before school

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by anandjones, Mar 15, 2008.

1. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Click below for the article. Really cool.

http://nintendo-ds.dcemu.co.uk/students-told-to-play-nintendo-before-school-97597.html

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Jack Thompson would have a fit...

3. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Man, the news that pop up around here are absolutely amazing. ;D

4. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well the student is ask to play "Brain Training" before class.....but i bet the student want to play Pokemon\Mario\Zelda not "Brain Training"

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yeah they'll probably prefer playing other games, but hey, at least you get to play brain training type games before school and they allow you to :p

6. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I would bring a copy of my favorite game..and pop out the original chip, and replace it with a different game...maybe my r4 :)

7. mysticaloctopus

mysticaloctopus Well-Known Member

remember to keep brain training ON the r4 so you can fake it with ease. Damn I love "Instant reset".

8. CloudBoy101

CloudBoy101 Well-Known Member

The teachers would find a way so that only the Brain Training game could be played. They'd probably tape the back of the DS up real tight ;D

9. DelJaRoo

DelJaRoo Member

"In 1997, David James, then the Liverpool goalkeeper, said the reason he'd let 3 goals through in a match against Newcastle United was because he had played too much Nintendo beforehand. 'I was getting carried away playing Tekkon II and Teamraider for hours on end,' he said."

Since when did Nintendo have a Tekken II game(I'm guessing that's what it meant)? and what is Teamraider? And why would they put a quote from 1997 in an article about the DS?