1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Stuck with several ROMs

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Robin_2k7, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Robin_2k7

Robin_2k7 Member

Hey,
    Havent used the forums or indeed my DS for quite a few months now, but my little sister kept pestering me to add the game STYLE BOUTIQUE to the R4 card today so I gave in.
    Also stuck a few other games on while I was at it, Kingdom Hearts 258 Days and Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story.
    Currently none are working... I dont know why this is. I've been browsing the forums for about half an hour trying to find some sort of patch but the Mario and Luigi Thread was like, 30 pages+ long and couldnt really find much on the other two. Sorry if I've missed something really obvious.
    I seem to have the v1.18 firmware.
    I just wanted to know if there were any patches for these games?
    If anyone needs to know, KH just goes to a black screen when I try to start a new game (same as the Japanese version which I managed to patch with Lunar IPS), Mario and Luigi well I think everyone knows it doesnt work just downloading it as it is, and apparently 'Style Boutique' will work for about 5 minutes then just freeze.

Any help? Really appreciated. Again, sorry if I missed anything obvious but Im not that clever with technicall stuff like this.
    Cheers,

2. nhu11

nhu11 Active Member

these are not my uploads but here is KH

Kingdom hearts prepatched ROM http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XMXWUQKN

sorry i couldn't find the other two but ill keep an eye open for the others.

3. Robin_2k7

Robin_2k7 Member

Great, thanks a lot for that one mate. And thanks for keeping an eye out ;)
    Anyone else got any ideas or latest news on the other two...?
    Thanks,

4. nhu11

nhu11 Active Member

here is a patch for style boutique with instructions on how to use it

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=26000.new

5. Robin_2k7

Robin_2k7 Member

Brilliant, cheers for that buddy ;)
    I assume theres no news so far on how to fix the Mario game? The thread is pretty long...

6. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Read the first post on the first page on that thread