1. This forum is in read-only mode.

stuck while playing ff7(final fantasy 7) disk 2

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by eyobed, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eyobed

eyobed Member

stuck while playing ff7(final fantasy 7) disk 2 any help by the way i know how to get in the debug room if that helps i also use CD-ROM instead of iso image plus the game code is "SCES-00867" UK version i think any help would be appreciated by the way when i mean "stuck" i don't mean difficult stuck but the game literally freezed. :)

2. gespenst

gespenst New Member

tell me exactly whats happening when it gets stuck, are you playing the pc or psx version ?

3. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

psx version

4. eyobed

eyobed Member

i am playing the psx version on the computer using epsxe emulator. it gets stuck when a movie is about to show up i think i am not sure cause i couldn't see whats coming next the screen just blacks out. I'm sorry for the delayed replay i was some where else.

5. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Which version?
    What graphic plugins did you use?

6. windan

windan New Member

In The Section of somes Plugins to This emulation have a section to Special Functions For Somes Games and one of This games is FF7 Go to the special Feature in the plugin from Petes or P.E.O.P.S and done !!!

7. tim1182

tim1182 Well-Known Member

P.E.oP.S soft plugin will probably work

8. eyobed

eyobed Member

pete'sD3D Driver 1.77

9. tim1182

tim1182 Well-Known Member

also if none of those work download an earlier version of ePSXe !.60 or 1.52 since they work better with certain games

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.