1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Stuck on mission in KH 358 2 Days

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by pheonix_102, Oct 4, 2009.

1. pheonix_102

pheonix_102 Active Member

I believe Im on the 75th day mission set. Maybe mission 25? its where you have to collect Organization emblems in twilight town. Any way I have beaten the game so im just trying for 100% completion but this mission is annoying. There is only one shield I cant get. You know the steps in the corner that lead to the small bridge that takes you to the roof top? well at the beginning of the steps, there is a shield really high up. Ive tried high jumping to it. Ive tried gliding to it from various other roofs, but I cant figure out how to reach it. Also, My high jump has 2 LV+ link panels and my glide does as well so i am really at a loss as to how to reach it.

2. MasterKupo

MasterKupo Well-Known Member

how far away from the shield do you get? If you're pretty close trying using the nimble gear + or the rage gear i think. You get two successful air combos without losing height, kupo. Hope it helped, kupo.

3. pheonix_102

pheonix_102 Active Member

i get really close, but i never thought about using the nimble. I'm gonna have to try that, but I dont have the game with me right now. Thanks for the help.