1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Stuck on "Loading..."

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by TitaniumOxide, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitaniumOxide

TitaniumOxide New Member

Hey there, so i recently wanted to play GTA: China town wars and i know i need to patch it amongst other games so i did and i still couldnt play it. my cousin suggested using ysmenu which i tried.

heres the pic of my root folder:

[​IMG]

i used to have all my games (the roms) in a folder called NDS Roms but my cousin told me to take all the contents out, delete the folder and then dump the game into the root. i mean i got a bunch of the stuff in there but the DS just goes on saying Loading... in the middle of the top screen and nothing happens.

here is my cousin's Root folder:

[​IMG]

She says that that is all she got in her R4 and ysmenu works fine for her. compare my files (in the red ring) with her files in her root directory, i got more but i also dont got some of the file thats in hers. when i asked why not she said some just appeared.

Yea i just wanna be able to play some new games and i was wondering if anyone can lend some help. Thanks in advance.

2. bekcy

bekcy Member

take a look in this sites tutorials at:- kernal v.18 and YSMenue For R4 Revolution For DS. (Author-Jhon)

I used it alot and it's just recently been updated with all the latest Kernals and stuff.

I'm pretty sure for your YSMenue to read your games you was right and you need to put them in your NDS folder in the route of your card.

3. Lomaha

Lomaha Well-Known Member

Why don't you just take a backup of your card, format the card and copy your friends card to yours and delete your friends games on your card and put on your own? Unless it's not the same R4 cards?

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

How about deleting the firmware, JUST the firmware, downloading the same one again and placing that one in?

Prehaps on of the main firmware files have been deleted?

5. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Its possable your R4 is not original, They are many types

List of R4's and Kernal's

http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.