1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Stuck on Car Race Sabotage in GTA:CW

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by harjaz, Mar 16, 2009.

1. harjaz

harjaz Well-Known Member

I can't figure out how to stop the other vehicles. There are too many to keep on pushing off the road and Molotovs are very difficult to fire while aiming. Would a heavier car like a dukes or stallion help?

2. harjaz

harjaz Well-Known Member

How do I also buy ammunition, I know how to get guns through the website, but there's no option to just buy more ammo for my SMG. Do I need to go to he gun club?

3. Atlnathics

Atlnathics Active Member

To get more ammo, Just order the same weapon couple of times. You can order the same weapon in the same order btw. Just click normally where you would couple of times and it will stack up. When you collect the weapon you will have more ammo.

And on the car mission all you really have to do is keep bashing into the other cars. Handicap is on tho (Cars go faster when behind/slower when in front) so you'll just have to keep bashing them.

4. Linkrocker

Linkrocker Member

You don't stop the other cars. All you gotta do is get a fast car (I picked up the Comet, which is the car right next to Chan's hideout. Then, you smash into the others cars, even just tapping into them will make them go out of the track. If they are on a turn, you can smash right into their side. If Chan is in the lead, just stay behind him with a little distance so you could smash the other cars when they get too close.

5. Josh241294

Josh241294 Well-Known Member

Easiest way, if you can...*I did*...drive backwards. XP It worked for me. I can watch the opponent's coming up, and the controls are just inverted.

6. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Oh damn, thanks man... I never knew how to get ammo, other than killing cops and running into my safehouse quickly :D

7. Snyper777

Snyper777 Member

I reccomend the big trucks to smash into the cars at the corner