1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Stuck in Theresia: Dear Emile

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Inunah, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I've played Theresia before, but during a reformat a long time back I lost my save file. I attempted to replay it up to the point I was at, but I lost interest. I've gained my interest back, but I don't exactly remember where I was at other than this....

Alright, in the game I've explored all of the prison area. I've went down to that place with the altar in the corridor on the left side of the map and got the candle. I haven't found the key to the generator/electricity room yet. I haven't found the key to the examination room, either.

I believe I have to turn the statue/wall, but I think the mechanism's in the generator/electricity room, which I haven't yet entered because I can't find the key.

I found a grate that needs to be pushed down to get to a door, but I can't get to the right side of the grate until I can get into the generator room, find the donkey key, and open the donkey barricade.

Please help.

EDIT: Spoiler-free help, please. Last month I was tempted to skip playing Theresia and just go look at the ending, so I'd rather not risk it.