1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Stuck in SMB2 Japanese Version

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by person10123, Oct 6, 2010.

1. person10123

person10123 Active Member

I've been stuck with this game since like forever! Everytime I finish World 4-4, the game freezes during the black screen in between levels. Anyone have a nes rom and emulator for Windows that lets you beat the game completely? I would have posted this in the rom request section but the game is already on romu. but nonDLoadable. Help please.

2. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Are you running a .fds file? you may have to switch disk sides between worlds (this can be configured in your emu)

3. person10123

Nope just checked they are .nes, I first tried to use the .nes files with Nestopia got a CPU JAM! error when loading it up. So now I began using FCEUX-NES and it worked all the way up to World 4-4, like I first posted.
    I got a rar file packed with different versions of the same game only 2 of them worked and they were
    SMB2J mpr4 (Hack).nes & SMB2J+SMB1 Chars (Hack).nes But they both have that same nasty glitch.

4. Crystal Mountain

Crystal Mountain Active Member

I just got to world 5 running the game on Nestopia, and I didn't encounter any problems. If you're still looking for the ROM, let me know.

5. person10123

So hey can you send me a link or something?

6. Crystal Mountain

What's your email?

7. person10123

It's the same as my username- [email protected] Make sure to put the title of the game so I know it's you & tell me when you send it please. Thanks

8. Crystal Mountain

Yo, person. I just sent you the file along with the save state that I made at level 5-1. Have fun, and let me know if you got the files, ok?

9. person10123

I got them sorry I haven't been able to respond quick enough and again thanks for the help!