1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Stuck at Final Fantasy III

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by halohanh, Oct 1, 2007.

1. halohanh

halohanh Well-Known Member

Hi guys, i'm stuck at final fantasy III. Could you help me? I have complete the mission to find Desch. I found him and I don't know what to do next.Cuold you help ma out guy?

2. sean-dude

sean-dude Well-Known Member

did u kill medusa???

3. vat2nike

vat2nike New Member

You should really read the dialogue :mad:

Cast mini on youselves and walk around in the forest area until you get inside of a small village.

4. sean-dude

sean-dude Well-Known Member

u talkin to me about readin the dialog???

5. vat2nike

vat2nike New Member

No, I was talking to the first guy. Dialogue as in "game."

6. halohanh

I can't cast the Mini spell on the character. And my White Mage character has been to level 4 of the job. But i can't cast the Mini spell. Do you know why?

7. CainMasters

CainMasters Well-Known Member

Casting mini doesn't depend on the joblevel. It only depends on the number of Lv2 spell charges the char has, which increases by getting normal levels.
    To cast mini you have to open your inventar choose the minispell and use it on your whitemage and than choose it from his spelllist and cast it on your party.

8. 01427

01427 Well-Known Member

I thought there's a faq for this game on gamefaqs. Well I was playing it until I got bored and stopped. I prefer the PS's FF

9. cursed angel

cursed angel Well-Known Member

lol sorry man i forgot ~_~

10. halohanh

I'm play it allover again. And it's still the same :mad:.Why can't i use the spell Mini, even though i have a level 2 White Mage?. Could you help me plz?

11. CainMasters

I thought I didn't have to repeat myself

12. halohanh

Sorry, i didn't read that.Thanks anyway.

13. halohanh

Hey,i'm stuck again.Sorry, but plz help me.Ok?Here the deal, i got the Enterprise ship. IGN guide said head north and west, but i always meet a dragon when i head north. I always die. Could you help me,plz

14. Reider

Reider Modereider

I think there's a dungeon you have to go through and beat before you can get that boat out of there without the dragon killing you. It should be a shrine of some sort just north of the port.

15. CainMasters

Yep there really is a shrine. There you have to cast mini on your party again and kill a rat via black Magic(using 2-4 blackmages is the best way) to get the lost eye of that dragon statue in the middle of the first room.

16. trueblue882

trueblue882 Member

You cast mini and enter the dragon statue's mouth.

17. halohanh

I'm stuck again, sorry to bother you all the time. I can't find the Gyshal town.Could give me a picture of whereabout it?

18. jacoblam365

jacoblam365 Well-Known Member

haahaha. it is funny to read this thread. funny to see how he said he checked out the walkthrough in one of those game site and still unable to figure out what to do. i thought those walkthrough is very straight forward. even though the game itself is straight forward enough.

19. halohanh

I play almost all of the games in the Final Fantasy and none of them is straight forward. Like the FF VIII, if you just go straight forward, it will be a mistake. So never say a FF game is straight forward.

20. jacoblam365

jacoblam365 Well-Known Member

Umm. this make me think a bit. I am a little curious on the way people play RPG nowaday (does generation or age or what type of habit have to do with it?) because I am a huge Final Fantasy Fan. I played every single FF game out there ever since the first one. I still remember I played the Japanese version that never got translated into English until recently - eventhough i don't even know Japanese. I tried to remember the japanese character fore Cure, Heal, etc. and just explore myself. I still remember got so addicted to Final Fantasy 1 when i was playing with the old Grey Nintendo box. I got hooked ever since. I myself got into this habit of 'I have to talk to every single one even though i don't know what they will do or even though they look so ordinary" It become a habit i think is a mental illness. If i don't talk to everyone, I feel so uncomfortable. Maybe this is why i never get stuck in any Final Fantasy game because i read every single dialogue. The only thing I may miss is that in the later Final Fantasy game, there are secret that rarely or not even mention in the dialogue like scouting new secret members, etc.

Well enjoy your Final Fantasy, is a great series.

By the way. if you're looking for Gisahl. it is on the East side of the map. very east along the boarder. let me see if i can find you a map.

http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/nes/ff3/maps/overworld1.shtml
    here it is. eventhough this map is NES version. they use the same layout for DS version.