1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Strange Problems with my Flashcards

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by animaltolove, Jan 2, 2011.

1. animaltolove

animaltolove New Member

Hey, I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong area, or if i missed a solution to my problem, but I'm having some weird problems. Out of the blue, my Acekard 2i stopped working on my DSi. When i tried to load up the Acekard, it would say "An error has occured. Press and hold the Power Button to turn the system off. Please see the Nintendo DSi Operations Manual for help troubleshooting." Here is the strange part. I have since tried a different Acekard2i with a different MicroSD memory card, and it still comes up with the same thing. I even tried my old R4i to see if that would work, and no luck. All normal game cartridges work just fine, it just seems to be Flashcards that don't. Alternatively, all flashcards and MicroSD cards work on my friends DSi. Any suggestions or ideas? I can usually figure these things out, but this one has me stumped.

Thanks in advance for anybody who tried to help.

(PS, i also tried formatting the system memory on the DSi. Still nothing.)

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

maybe you updated your dsi to firmware 1.4.1. use this to make your acekard 2i work on 1.4.1 but you need a ds lite for this first: http://filetrip.net/f18393-AceKard-2i-firmware-1-4-1.html

3. alukado

alukado Well-Known Member

truth .