1. This forum is in read-only mode.

store bought NDS games to chip?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Starshinehippiechic, May 6, 2010.

1. Starshinehippiechic

Starshinehippiechic New Member

what are the necessary steps to take a NDS game, from original, to computer, then to the NDS game chip?

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

That's the wifi method, If you have a ezy 3 in one flash cart on you, there is a nds app that can copy the data from the ds alone.

I used the "nds backup tool 3 in 1", I'm told that it's oudated but for personal use it works fine, plus the newer "wood" dumper is...annoying.

The 3 in 1 method requires you to insert the ds game (after starting the backup tool) and constantly swap carts until the app stops telling you to swap and turn off the ds constantly, I find this easier than the wifi method posted....

Sadly the one I uploaded is no longer ready to download, no one bother so the link died :(

4. Starshinehippiechic

Starshinehippiechic New Member

so what i would need to do this is what?

?

our kids have over 50 store bought games, and we would like to put them all on one chip, no more changing games and the wear and tear that goes with it.

5. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

If your just wanting to "backup" those 50 store bought games, I would suggest just downloading them from RomU if you don't wish to take the copying from original DS cartridge and have a Micro SD card that can hold them all, and as a side note you might want two flash carts and SD cards so the kids won't fight over the one like mine do. (unless there is just one NDS then you can disregard that all together )

6. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

If you want to dump the SAV files from those games, follow this tutorial.
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=37662.0

And then just download those games via RomU.