1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Stop Killing the pigs!

Discussion in 'General News' started by damanali, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/un_who_swine_flu

Pls stop killing the pigs and calling the new virus "Swine Flu". What did the pigs ever do to humans? They feed a lot of people. They get born to this world, and get killed to let the human race eat them, and these is what we are doing to them, killing them by the millions because they get sick? Why dont we make a cure instead of using the blame game?

The WHO already said that the virus is not carried from pigs to humans, but human to human. Why dont you quarantine those infected rather than killing the pigs?

2. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

and why dont they just use them as the new guinea pigs?

3. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    That's too precious....

4. Void

Void Well-Known Member

It's called Swine Flu because humans contracted the influenza from swine. Many Jewish and Muslims communities want the name changed as well because they personally do not eat pig.

Fuck that.

Swine Flu
    Swine Flu
    Swine Flu
    Swine Flu
    Swine Flu
    Swine Flu
    Swine Flu
    Swine Flu
    Swine Flu

Edit because I have more to add: All of this propaganda is from the industries that are losing money because of paranoia regarding pigs. Let natural economy run it's course. I blame the several retarded European governments that stopped agricultural trade with Mexico and the lower United States as a result of the Swine Flu outbreak without scientific consultation.

5. Lechongbaboy

Lechongbaboy Well-Known Member

Let's eat vegetables to be healthy then

6. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

it's so stupid to kill the pigs... why are we wasting when Earth is losing so many resources and so many animals are already going extinct? it is so clear that we cannot get the virus from the pigs, WE CAN STILL EAT THE PIGS. this is retarded.

7. Lechongbaboy

Don't eat the pigs mate, they are not happy when they are eaten. You now, post death stress. That's the thing that makes us sick. Instead let's eat haggis!

8. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

it is simply a relative that can carry the virus. i say get rid of the humans, and pigs are yummy, virus or no virus i'll eat em' and soon vaccination will make better. you treat all sick animals the same. pets can give people diseases but we still keep and cure them.

9. Lechongbaboy

And let the virus evolve to a new stronger version, producing more casualties, and therefore repeating the cycle of vaccination

10. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

do you realize that we do that with everything?

i am completely for quarantining, even doing it to humans to kill off viruses like aids.
    will you shuffle them into a room and leave them? this gets treated the same.

Edit: hell if i know anything. just deal and be glad it isn't worse.
    EditEdit: the only thing to make any of these types of things go away is by eliminating them. but it's cruel.

11. Lechongbaboy

Yes, like ye ol' zombie movies

12. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smallpox#Eradication

13. Lechongbaboy

but swineflu virus is different from smallpox as bird flu

14. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

the original Swine Flu dont infect human, but human still carry them when they work with the infected pig, and there new type of virus which evolve from the original Swine Flu, it is this new type of Swine Flu that cause the Swine Flu outbreak recently.

BTW in case you dont know, it take years to develop a vaccine\cure, killing the infected pig is the only solution to control the outbreak much like Bird Flu. Plus its not like we like to kill them, killing pig mean less food for human.

15. Lechongbaboy

But we have beef, so we should stop eating these poor little piggies and let them live for a while until the vaccine is initiated.

16. calvin_0

and let them infect other pigs, human and possiblely other animal? i dont think so.

17. Lechongbaboy

How can they infect when they aren't eaten? and besides, Quarantine pigs and ensure no one (Pig maniac) could steal and these poor sick piggies. And when it cannot be stopped, let the mass genocideof pork begin

18. calvin_0

IF we keep them alive, we need people to take care of them, i can tell you for sure, even with proper percoution taken, there is still a change people to get infected, when it do it will cause another outbreak, or worse enough the virus will evolve again and infect other food product, like cow (your beef), chicken or duck....

I dont think people willing to risk it, plus its much easyer just to kill all the infected pig then to quarantine them.

19. Lechongbaboy

Yet if they are killed, food production will decrease around the world and PETA will interfere. lol

20. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Im backing voids cynical ass!

and to add, we are well overdue for a pandemic, with over population and all, its about time something got seriously out of controll and wiped a few of us out.

and as for the "save the pigs" bullshit.. they were born and raised to be eaten, get over it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.