1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Still Can't get the Charms Girl Games with updated 1.5 firmware for Acekard 2i

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Yeng24, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Yeng24

Yeng24 Member

I have the Acekard 2i and updated my firmware to the 1.5 and the 3 Charm games that were just posted still won't work. I get a black screen. Someone told me to update the loaders but not sure how to do that. Does anyone have any of these problems? Thanks for any Help.

2. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

http://akaio.gbatemp.net:8080/nloaders/

the loader has to be put in the loaders folder, which can be found in the _aio folder

ps... not the ak2loader folder, but look down the list and you will see the loaders folder

replace the loader that is currently in there

3. Yeng24

Yeng24 Member

I just did exactly what the above comment said as I extract the acekard firmware 1.5 and also downloaded and extracted the loader and also downloaded a new rom of charm Girls Club My Fashion Show and when I try to load it a black screen comes up on the top and bottom of my ds lite and states The save data couldn't be accessed please turn the power off and reinsert the DS card. I don't understand this.

Is the firmare 1.5 for the acekard 2i for a nintendo DS Lite or is it for the dsi ?

4. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

I think the game has anti-piracy

if it has, you will have to wait for a new loader to be released

5. Yeng24

Yeng24 Member

For the heck of it I reloaded the firmware 1.4 and took off 1.5 and those 3 roms worked fine so I guess they don't work on firmware 1,5 has anyone else found this problem? I also noticed the 1.4 firmware reset doesn't work but it does for 1.5.

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You should be able to use either the AKAIO or Acekard loader compatibility in the AKAIO settings for loading ROMs. Otherwise, see the Common Issues for the save issue https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

7. roxara

roxara New Member

I can't get this. When I load this game in the emulator it works. Then if I use it on my DS it says: "save file cannot be found". It annoys me alot.-.-