1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Step-Dad sticks pins to Step-son

Discussion in 'General News' started by damanali, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

http://news.ph.msn.com/top-stories/article.aspx?cp-documentid=3754246

Wow, a human as a voodoo doll? or just torture? the kid must be in agonizing pain for it was like 40+ pins and some of it are in the lungs and heart measuring at least 2inches...

2. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

meanwhile protestants and catholics kill kids in iraq & iran., every day, every day. must be agonising for those moms and dads.

3. Paddette

Paddette Well-Known Member

What about Muslims and atheists? I know at least 3 Muslims who served in Afghanistan.

4. vsio

vsio Active Member

X

Wow...that is cruel...
    Just for revenge to ex-wife he dared to do that to his stepson?

X

5. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

extreme acupuncture

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

that's horrible. anyone who is sadistic enough to do this to a child deserves the worse.

this is bad, but i've heard of worse things happening to children. take for instance "It".

There is a book about this child written by himself as an adult. - http://adoption.about.com/od/guidereviews/fr/childcalledit.htm

i don't want to talk about it, but it was pretty bad. one of the worst cases of child abuse in the state of california's history.

i couldn't finish the book because of what that kid went through.

7. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

hm... you link just explained the book was... hope i read it, but the article in the link even said it might not be that credible..

8. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

that guy new to this torture thingy....

9. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

he's also fairly ignorant to voodoo...

the stepdad is a prick.

10. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

True..... This guy is a total motherf*cker..... no offense to actually say that but yeah..... He's whack!
    must love voodoo or BDSM.... Well..... at least BDSM isnt as bad as this....

11. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

Step Dad Muthaf**ka! I kill a man like that just for fun, 'cause here in Brasil don't have death pennality, but don't worry, here, when man like he goes to prision, the prisioners kill him, he diserve what's comin' to him, it can take a while, but people don't forget, so he'll be killed soon or later, it aways like that. People that do equal crimes die in prision.
    That happened 'cause he don't have God in his hearth, if has, nothin' like that would happen, but the good thing is that here it's a rare thing to happen here

12. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

That's so mess :(

13. To think that today's society would even think about doing this stuff? Makes me sick :(

14. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

Makes me wonder if his son is invincible...
    Then he can use a .358 DESERT EAGLE and BLOW HIS POPPAS EYES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    anyways, $#!t his poppa anyways

15. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Don't make baseless assumtions like that. Religion is one of the biggest causes of conflict in the modern world.

16. rebornalone

rebornalone Well-Known Member

I guess this means that one has to be professional or unique to stick needles in one's body to break a record.

A failed black magic attempt it seems if it's real that is.

17. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

Geez...I guess you're right, that's the main reason for conflict in the entire world.
    It was, it is, it will gonna be forever.

18. manolisgoku

manolisgoku Well-Known Member

THIS IS CRUEL! HURTING A LITTLE CHILD FOR REVENGE???
    Come on now what else are we gonna see?

*Father shot his son.Mother watched the death of her son.Father's girlfriend says it was because the 2-year-old boy believed in another religion*
    This is the only thing we havent seen yet.

19. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Same thing happened with an atheist 14 year old.
    A lot of religious nuts have killed their children if they were atheist in the past.

20. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

That sucks...
    If i were this kid... and i were invincible...
    id kick ass with a AK47 i would steal from the military... (if i were that kid...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.