1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Starge Journey Demon Team

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by muratakei04, Mar 27, 2010.

1. muratakei04

muratakei04 Active Member

Please help and post your best demons here (and code if you have) to help us ^_^
    IF code wont work, pm me
    I'm currently in sector C

Lemme start:
    Megami Fortuna- i like her because of the mediarama which will help when your at sector C
    Hftra0zFvXh8B9AE
    35MFZywxZmx+nuym
    Snake Nozuchi- i like it because of having high strength and skill of Megaton Press
    86CDXLMGft5Mwa0J
    avL73sVUa+EMavEJ
    Jaki Wendigo- for having a nice set of skills and high stregth
    x-Tfu5pR06OdPN8s
    sWhX+ww#epx40-V3

I will add more as time flies by

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Trying to kill the second boss

Not sure what my team is, 2 of them have bufu, trying to make something with media

3. muratakei04

muratakei04 Active Member

Back

Megami Parvati- a great healer and has recarm
    zG3bF7NZouUCOesD
    943TdDEfgJhftwdH
    Kishin Takeminakata- strongest demon ive seen so far
    FbpEV69BJaVsSWk6
    8DjRN7LUB2XNrrmD

i will add more later, please add your demons too ;D

4. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

how do you use codes?

5. Die_With_Pie

Die_With_Pie Member

Jaki Black Frost
    $X25JnJMEKWszTAE9qH-Mp#gM505Sa%K
    Luster Candy, Mamudoon, Resist Fire, Shooting Spree, Life Gain, Ziodyne
    Level 32....
    I use him as my Lightning and Gun magic guy; he has decent physical attack, too.

Fairy Lorelei
    Df9Y4fWS#u%BcZeA
    wmwKHbeF$Dmsb$v9
    Level 33....
    Media, Mediarama, Recovery Boost, Mutudi, Mabufula, Bobasma
    If you can't tell, she's my healer, and her Mabufula is pretty good for attack magic. I could do not with Mutudi and Bobasma; they are practically useless with me. She also possess Jaki Black Frost's strength, but she is not as nimble. She could do decent damage, but I usually restrict her to magic.

Holy Qing Niuguai
    usZiDQwp5%m6f%Ky
    6o0y#Zqd0VSbV%MJ
    Level 33....
    Dekunda, Rampage, Megaton Press, Makarakarn, Fog Breath
    I haven't used him yet, but he is formed from my Wilder Nue who was on my team. He's a passive member who will be used if one of my active team members are incapacitated. I haven't used him yet, but in terms of strength, he could stand up to Jaki Black Frost easily.

Jaki Wendigo
    eS9hPmas3yk$OWyj
    4rAwo7iPjUbBOYi6
    Level 30....
    Elec Boost, Bobasma, Tyranny, Blight, Life Bonus, Strandi
    Elec Boost, Bobasma, and Strandi are completely useless to me. Despite being Level 30 with mostly useless skills, Wendigo is my strongest attacker. Blight and Tyranny is extremely powerful, and Life Bonus increase Jaki Wendigo's survivability. I also increased his Agility and Vitality stats artificially through a Mitama Kusi Mitama.

[Argh, I forgot to register that Mitama Kusi Mitama.]
    [I can also provide Level 13-32 Lawful Demons, and Level 12-32 Chaos Demons.]
    Post Merge: [time]1269807721[/time]
    Go to View Demon Compendium. Click on the preferred Demon and press Password Output. Your password will be provided. Copy it perfectly because these passwords are randomized, and if you registered demons, click select (it should say Click Select to View Original Stats at the bottom now). Also remember that uppercase letters and numbers are the same height, so you can tell the difference with lowercase letters. The difference between an uppercase O and a 0 will be that a 0 will have a diagonal slash through it.

6. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

so whats the use of them? i'm only in the battlefield area of Antilla. Can you use the codes to summon demons?

7. Die_With_Pie

Die_With_Pie Member

Uh, I'm not sure if this is the most appropriate place to talk about this, but....

You can input the password other people have given and receive their demons. Yes, you can summon demons--that is actually the point of the Passwords--, but each demon carries their worth through Maca(sp?). So~ in actuality you're buying password demons. It is, however, cheaper and more effective than using the Demon Compendium and making the demons through scratch.

If you need further info, private message me.

8. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Ugh, Trying to beat
    Mitra

My team is currently

Moh Shuvuu
    High Pixie
    Hathor

we've been garuing him, trying to kill him, isn't working xD, eventually he kills me

Never mind i won ^_^

9. Die_With_Pie

Die_With_Pie Member

KutZ42YVhqasSMvn
    m0MjuyNVkqBPkD+w

Vermin Arachne
    Level 39
    Arrow Rain, Resist Gun, Getsu-ei, Life Bonus, Mortal Jihad, Agidyne
    Getsu-ei on the full moon, 'nuff said.

---

+R5C70bn+Mf#gAYM
    #TTzJLrQ-x+D-+q%

Jaki Rakshasa
    Level 38
    Crescent Slice, Tyranny, Blight, Agidyne, Bufudyne, Void Wind
    Arachne replaced Jaki Black Frost while Jaki Rakshasa replaced Jaki Wendigo.

---

v+3dUTNHkN0+zQr+
    vU8kNzq$G-N-BEMF

Fairy Lorelei
    Level 36
    Media, Mediarama, Recovery Boost, Mutudi, Mabufula, Bobasma
    I fear that my wonderful Fairy Lorelei is nearing her usefulness and will be required to be replaced. The only problem is I know not her replacer.