1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Star ocean first depature new moon puzzle

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by ddmdsc, Sep 15, 2010.

1. ddmdsc

ddmdsc Member

i have read 5 guides and they all say the same thing but nothing is working!! I am at the labyrinth of champions at that STUPID moon puzzle! I have done excately what the guides have said is:
    'pull the corresponding switches from left to right.

1th, 3th, 5th, 6th doors
    you should hear a clicking sound which means you've done it correctly.'

i have done that and there was no clicking sound, and i even checked to see if any of the other switches were on and they were not!!! Plz help me!

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Try follow this guide.

Did you open the middle door first that have the 3rd clue of the puzzle?
    --> 1st ---> 2nd ---> 4th ---> 6th

If yes, make sure you turn off those switches first before trying to complete the puzzle.
    and follow this sequence to reveal the middle stairs.
    --> 1st ---> 3rd ---> 4th ---> 5th

3. ddmdsc

ddmdsc Member

i finally figured it out, i wish they guides had said this, the switch in door 2 and 7 must be TURNED ON, while the switches behind door 1, 3, 5, 6 must be TURNED OFF. x.x A truely irritating puzzle......

4. kyranasa

kyranasa Well-Known Member

really ? i destroyed ( this word is more fun than complete =)) ) this game so long ago :| i never stuck at that part :|

5. ddmdsc

ddmdsc Member

well, it was confusing, it told you just to hit the switches for door 1, 3, 5 and 6.

And the switches are all off to begin, so when i hit the switches and turned them on, nothing would never happen. That was the most irritating part of the puzzle.