1. This forum is in read-only mode.

SSB Melee Problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by vietdragon02, Aug 15, 2010.

1. vietdragon02

vietdragon02 Member

Hi everybody. I downloaded the SSB Melee ROM on Romulation, and I extracted the file, to find a whole bunch of other files. I extracted all of those, but while extracting, it said there already was a file with the same name and asked if i wanted to replace it, I had to press yes because saying No would error me. In the end, nothing appeared except a few files like imagepatch and jpatch. Anyways, how do I get the ISO file? And can Super Smash Bros Melee play on SuperGCube emulator? Because my computer doesn't support Dolphin or WhineCube, and Dolwin was super slow.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

When you extract the files, if there is one that is numbered "01" or "00", just extract that first and not all the files.

And what are the extensions of the files you got, file names please?

Finally...dolphin is the best around, and never heard of what you got...infact why isn't it compatible?

Pc or mac-and what os?

3. vietdragon02

vietdragon02 Member

Well, there's no 01 or 00 files. There's a "1u-super-smash-bros-melee-patch",a whole bunch of "1u-super-smash-bros-melee-v102" and one 1.35GB File called SuperSmashBros.Melee v102 NTSC-U. I think Dolphin isn't compatible because I don't have a nVidea or ATI Graphics Card, I have a VIA card. I can't put games on my new W7 computer, so i'm stuck with this one. This computer is PC Windows XP 32-Bit

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You need to enable your computer to show file extensions of known file types. This will help you know what to do with a file.

Open any folder and click the Tools menu and go to Folder Options.
    Click on the View tab.
    Find the option called "Hide File Extensions of Known File Types".
    Un-Check that box and click Apply
    Click OK.

Now you will be able to see the file types of all your files.