1. This forum is in read-only mode.

spyro the dragon 3 on here dose not work

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by gameboy5.0, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

when i was playing the game it was buggy and stuff but play to the last lv. but when i got to the third bus it took me to the first one i was like wtf man well it a crak verson of the game. and it keeps it from working right. well i like to know if you can get a non crak verson for download becaies the game is just rewend becaues of that

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

What system is this game for, and what emulator are you using?

3. gameboy5.0

i am useing epsex the latest one and it not the program it is the file it crak and becaues of that it has bugs and glitches

4. TirithRR

Bugs and glitches can be caused by the emulator.

5. gameboy5.0

relly i like to get a uncrack verson of the game becaues i have never ever cheated on spyro (becaus i never know of cheat sites when i had the game) and i relly like to play that way again i think that that if the people of the site are abel to they sould find a un hack verson of the game and and get rid of the one that is crack

6. TirithRR

Seems that the problem isn't cracks, it's an anti-copy protection on the game. You have to get the "patches" to fix it.

7. gameboy5.0

it not the emulator if you look at the post they make on the game download then it the game it self not emulator of cores it has bugs but every game i play on it work 100% but when i play this one it act werid and the bigest bugs happen when i get to the last world it take me to the frist boss and when i bet the boss it take me to the last lv in the game it the game it self not the emulator
    Post Merge: [time]1248139773[/time]
    wtf how do i do that then!!!!!!!!

8. TirithRR

Just because your other games work fine doesn't mean it will work fine for every game you download.

Google for Spyro 3 ppf and see if you can find the patch to bypass the copy protection on the disc.

9. gameboy5.0

ok then when i do that a what will i be looking for

10. TirithRR

ePSXe can load ppf files auotmatically. I think you have to rename it to the game ID.

11. gameboy5.0

ok sorry my typeing is bad that last one right know i am mad about the game but what i mean is.

what am i looking for

12. TirithRR

The ppf patch for the game Spyro the Dragon 3.

13. gameboy5.0

ok then now i ask i will i know when i find it.
    i know i am sounding annoye but i just want to play the game

14. TirithRR

I've never used ppf patches for games before.

But you'll find sites that have patches for them. And you'll need to rename the ppf file to the game disc ID. I believe it's SCUS94467. And put it in the patches folder of ePSXe. Then try it out.

I believe this is a good ppf file, but I don't have the game to test it out on.
    http://www.megagames.com/console/cgi-bin/dl.cgi?id=psx&file=pdx-sp3c!zip

Oh, and you'll have to tell ePSXe to auto load ppf files, its in Options menu.

Edit:
    edited for clarity.

15. gameboy5.0

ok the i got one more thing to ask how do i do that

Post Merge: [time]1248145362[/time]
    hay i think i got it done it know showing the video when you got from evening lake to the mouting lv
    thanks man you dont know how i fell that i got it to work better know i dont think i have any more glitche but to be sure i am going to mkae a new lv and see if the fariy at the art whenre you leave tells you that the game might be hack if this work i let you know and you might get seoh to put it on the siter for other people to use
    Post Merge: [time]1248143128[/time]
    hay i have some good new for this patch it works all i did was put it in the folder with the game and it works it lets me fight the boss it at the roght number of gems the charters know talk normal most of the time i thhink if posabel you sould download of stehp sould download the file and put it on here or better yet becaues i know this is not the only game that was like this steoh could mkae a patch downloaad area and have patches need for games to run right

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.