1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Spyro 3 problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Offline, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Offline New Member

Hello, I am using ePSXe 1.7.0 and when I entered Sheila's Alps the emulator crashed. Every time I try to start the game with that particular save it crashes again. I tried starting a new game and entering another level before going to that one but the same thing happens.

I downloaded the game from here incase that helps: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G9OLFIVH

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

try epsx 1.6.0 and/or 1.5.2. Some versions play certain games better than others. What are your computer specs, and what plugins are you using for epsxe?

3. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

well i have 1.7.0 and i think it your plugins

what are the plugins that you use
    Post Merge: [time]1262445357[/time]
    hay here are the plugins i use

video plugin P.E.Op.S. Soft Driver 1.18

sound plugin P.E.Op.S DSound Audio Driver 1.9

cdrom pluging P.E.Op.S. CDR Driver 1.4

this is what i use they wrok for me relly good
    thing is if you want to use them you going to have to find the site ot get them from.

got mine off a youtube video.

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure they are all found in the ePSXe Plugin Pack sticky topic.
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=600.0

5. gameboy5.0

ok yha they are there lol well if the guy look back try out the ones i told you about and see how they work for you

6. Offline

Offline New Member

Vista 64 bit, 4 GB Ram, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.10ghz. I'm using Pete's Plugins.

I tried those two older versions but the same thing happened so I'm going to try the sticky now.

7. gameboy5.0

well i use vista all so but if the plugins did not work for you then try some other plugins

8. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

be aware, than most isos on the web were crakced up by paradox and they are useless, even the one of romulation, so dont get your hopes high with this game, the mess that paradox did to this thing damaged the file completely (im talking by experience), expect the next set of problems while playing:

Some stages (sheila's alp and clouded towers ) will not have all the gems, sheila's alp eggs never are saved, you will often have to re-do most cut scenes, thanks to paradox, something they did when they cracked this thing, altered the data, so there is some sorta of time loop inside the game, expect random crashing, and im meaning it, expect be stuck forever in one palce as the transport medium tends to vanish, also you will never will be able to end this game, as for some reason in the final boss battle, it self resets and sends you to the beggining of the game, an other issue is that a key character named agent 0 or MO (i dont remember) will randomly not show up on his stage, or he wil be freed even before you visit money bags, a diferent issue is that money bags will tell you that you need to pay him to free one of the imprsioned secondary characters, but his or her cage is not there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.