1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Spore Creatures for DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by anandjones, Sep 5, 2008.

1. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Anyone played this yet? I've currently got the starmap and looking for the alien guy. I think the game is very well made/coded, the 3D graphics are decent, overall it's very amusing. Sort of an action RPG type game (sort of). Pick it up or download it if you haven't already. The creatures look awesome when you custom make them yourself, although some of the parts you apply don't look right, as they either don't fit the body type, or it's put on wrong. Oh, and merge this with the other one if you want.

2. PToast

PToast New Member

So, I know I'm an idiot when it comes to these kinds of games, but I'm not having any luck fighting the other creatures. The early previews of the game said you slash (following the game prompts), but that doesn't seem to be the case in the actual game... What the heck do you have to do?

3. anandjones

When you battle, use your stylus and stroke on the enemy, like strike down, up etc. It's too bad the game is so short, beat it yesterday.

4. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I hate the battle too, sometimes it doesn't attack (I always have to config my DS :S)

5. anandjones

That's because there is delays to attacking, although if you do different directional attacks you can keep attacking basically. Also they defend too. Defending is holding your stylus on your creature still ;)

6. PToast

PToast New Member

That did the trick! Thanks for the tip - I'm finally moving along in the game now...

7. anandjones

Make sure to save up those badge points and buy Garskuther parts, uber awesome.

8. warriorblade

warriorblade Well-Known Member

its a nice game
    the graphics are great
    the creatures look like they were made out of paper :p