1. This forum is in read-only mode.

SpongeBob Atlantis SquarePantis on ttdsi

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by kieran-123, Jan 5, 2010.

1. kieran-123

kieran-123 Well-Known Member

ok im on the bit with the bus and after mr crabs money song...
    i dont no what to do next i have some sort of gate with 4 shapes on and i have a hart one
    and i cant find any more.... i think there is something wrong because all of the boxes (apart from the one with the heart in) are open when i got there on the game....so i think there is something wrong with it???
    is there some sort of patch,and im using a ttdsi with 1.17a12 firmware on a dsi 1.4.....
    Post Merge: [time]1262807688[/time]
    anyone any idea???
    :-/

2. kieran-123

i think it might be a technical problem with the ttdsi????

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

No, very likely a game play issue. You probably missed some sort of ability or item previously. I have never played the game, but searching on google says something about Patrick getting an ability to move boxes/crates around so you can jump on them.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/qna/939403.html?qid=35703

4. dedboy

dedboy Guest

You can find the two gems in the dark caves on each side of the temple .The blue gem is in the icy cave. The red gem is in the lava cave.

I haven't played this in awhile, but I hope this may help.

If you're still having trouble, I'll fire up my copy and get to where you are.

5. kieran-123

ok.....
    i cant go anywhere in the red cave because of a brick wall that cant be smashed and in the blue cave i get to the park were i jump across pillars and come to a box but its open when i get there so i just carry on for a while and use spongebob to fly up and theres one more box thats open when i get there as-well...... so i go down and to the far left and theres one more box hats closed so i open it and theres a hart shape inside so i carry on to find the other box thats open as-well so when i go to the gate and put the shapes in all i have is the heart on so i dont no how to get the others because the boxes are open when i get to them????
    so i dont no what to do next??

6. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Like I said, it's been awhile since I played this one.

Get spongebob and MR krabs to play and when you have found three fall onto the platform
    where the puzzle is,walk to the left and follow the signs

^^ I found this on a website.

It also says to follow the arrows, or you'll get hit by a trap.

Also check here:
    http://www.supercheats.com/nintendods/spongebobsatlantissquarepantisquestions.php

That link is for a cheat site I used to use.

That's all I can do, if you're stumped, do what I used to do. Relax and think about it, you're smart enough, it will come to you. :)

7. kieran-123

ok ive done the volcano cave but i still cant get all the shapes in the other one because the boxes are open when i get to them apart from one which is the heat one???
    were are the rest??

8. kieran-123

ive kinda given up now but thats for all the help mabey i will just restart it....

9. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Ok. If you still have that problem, let me know. I think I know what happened. Good luck, and grand gaming my friend.