1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Splinter cell conviction ds???

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by stirgo1212, Jan 6, 2010.

1. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

I was browsing on the releases and i found that there was a splinter cell conviction for ds! Is this for real!!? I haven't found any screenshots or anything so im hoping its gonna be like the chaos theory game. Will it have the same engine as the previous one??

2. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

Hope they do. But, I also hope they improve. It was kind of bad.

3. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

Chaos Theory sucked so bad that made me question every Tom Clancy port on DS.

Im so fucking pissed ,why in the world wont developers use (or Nintendo for that matter) the DSi 2x speed compared to DS/DSL ?! They COULD make a Splinter Cell game that is actualy DECENT graphicaly and ... you know,playability and such.

4. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

They could but it all boils down to marketing. Will it sell? How many dsi owners out there? can they maximize the profit using the dsi features?

5. MindFever

Yeah...but i bet DSi would sell as gold if they included some software that actualy makes use of those two cameras.You know,like SKYPE? Oh right i forgot, Skype allready offered their project for the DSi but Nintendo figured this would lower its worth :D

I agree on your assessment,im just pissed off at Nintendo stupid "inovative marketing".When did inovation become so CHEAP?!?!?!?!
    Can you immagine PSP without their Virtual Console-kind-of-thing service ? fuck no! (PSP does have that "PS Central" download thingy,right?)

ok,im done...

6. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm also wishing for games using the dsi features. Perhaps games released only on the dsi are experiments for future innovative games on the successor of nintendo ds. I don't know.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/105/1058495p1.html - from this article nintendo is offering motion sensing technology that captures the movement of the people playing on its next gen handheld.

7. MindFever

yep,just read it on Nintendolife today ...cool stuff. PEople are so ignorant there sometimes, since they say "i am sceptical by software-only motion detection" and quite alot of them say that.Since it uses the CAMERA,i guess they skipped that part.

This is why i hate Nintendo so much i dont want to buy their games... because everything they like to do is to do it without much effort or loosing as little money as possible to such an extent that they become greedy as fuck. Why must i have a console (DSi) that is a testing fucking platform for demos or future concepts? I call that unfair...

And who in the world says NO to Skype anyway?! WHAT KIND OF MORONS ARE THEY?