1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Spirits

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by monter, May 29, 2008.

1. monter

monter Guest

have any of you guys had a ghost experiance ???

2. aeonds

aeonds New Member

Many, but only in my dreams. I wonder how a ghost looks like in real life.

3. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

no, and you spell experience like this

4. DB_Odin

DB_Odin Well-Known Member

i think everyoen has something unexplained happen to them at least once in thier life

5. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

well, to see is to believe, until I see one I won't believe in ghosts

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

also, define 'ghost'. there are different definitions, you know, and not all of them involve visible spirits.

7. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

By no, I mean experiences I don't want to discuss, or to ever happen again...

8. monter

monter Guest

Your american !!! British people spell experiance diffrently to you americans

9. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

so, experiance is british?

10. Loonylion

experience in Britain.

11. monter

monter Guest

Well thats how I was taught how to spell it :-X

12. Loonylion

http://dictionary.oed.com/cgi/entry/50080399?query_type=word&queryword=experience&first=1&max_to_show=10&sort_type=alpha&result_place=2&search_id=paYG-5SqoMD-1930&hilite=50080399

you were taught wrong.

13. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

The Oxford English Dictionary Online is a subscription service. Access to the Dictionary is only available to users with valid licences.

Pfft.

14. Loonylion

I don't have a subscription and it works?

15. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Talking about the Paranormal eh?

Well one of my friends has a Poltergeist in their home, no it's not like in that movie where Caroleen was constantly being haunted by this crazed ghost. By definition, if I remember correctly, a Poltergeist is an enegy entity, not necessarily a ghost or spirit, that likes to do pranks, usually silly harmless things. As with my friend, their Poltergeist loves to play around with objects around the house, moving an object's location &/or position, making finding things annoying.

You might be saying, I'm pulling your leg, or this is a load of bull or show some proof. Actually I can, that is if you're living here in the Philippines I can take you to their house & experience the silliness yourself. This friend of mine has been a friend for years & we used to go to each others homes to play consoles & watch Anime or movies. I've been a victim of this naughty entity before, as all our other friends as well. An example is, we all leave our mobile phones in one place, then when we check up on them, one is missing or the position we left them have changed, no one's playing tricks at anyone as we're all glued on the game or TV. Sometimes, little things like wallets "move around", that is, they constantly change locations.

Also, in one of their rooms, a storage area, there's this huge Antique Victorian mirror, as tall as a person, that when you look into it, you feel this energy that's as if pulling you in, it's really freaky, stare into it at around midnight, even with the lights on, the hairs at the back of your neck stands on end.

16. monter

monter Guest

Well really I had a ghost experience once. I think I was five to say the least, I was in my bed and had awoken from my slumber when I looked upon my wardrobe and saw a man with blue cloths and a nasty look on his face he jumped down and grabed my bed sheets and stould by my window. I got up jumping trying to get them back and I shouted "give that back" my mother woke all of asunder, she came out and turned the light I told her everything and she believed in me.

17. Cahos Rahne Veloza

That's more of a robbery than a ghost encounter I think, 'cause you actually saw a face to the "ghost" you mentioned, most ghost encounters I've heard tell of a fornless shapeless entity, not one with an actual "shape" or form

18. monter

monter Guest

Not true it has been proved that you can see ghosts face to face. Spirits are dead people but poltergeist are entities thus there is a diffrence.

SO PUT THAT ON A TEACHER AND SELL IT !!!! :p

19. Cahos Rahne Veloza

On topic:

Do you believe that there are spirits actually contacted by an Ouija board or playing "Spirit of the glass"?

20. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I've had a ghost experience. One time, I woke up in the middle of the night, and looked out my bedroom window. I absolutely swear I saw a white ghostly man walking on the gravel next door.