1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Spirit Tracks R4i SDHC question

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Dazzernator, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dazzernator

Dazzernator Member

i can play the game and everything is fine, including the train controls, but when i turn the game off and back on, when i go to the select a game bit on the r4i, it freezes as it loads the game name before the actual game even starts (kinda confusing) all i can do is put the micro sd card in the computer, delete the game from the sd card, play the r4, take the micro sd card out of the r4, put spirit tracks back into the card, and then play the game... its too much trouble and i dont want to leave the game on charge forever... can anyone help?

yep, i know it may be confusing

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You have to delete the ROM to get it working again? Try backing up all your files and reformat your MicroSD.

3. kingi_100

kingi_100 Well-Known Member

You lucky bitch. i only get two white screens when starting the game with R4i.

4. Dazzernator

Dazzernator Member

yeah, i have to delete it so i can get control back to my menu, otherwise it just freezesand i cant even play another game... then i put the game back on... how would i reformat? (im still kinda new at this :p)

5. matty999555

matty999555 Well-Known Member

Try re cracking it. I put the rom and crack in a seperate folder.
    It worked the second time for me.

6. Dazzernator

Dazzernator Member

i used this
    http://www.mediafire.com/?eyeyynomoif

7. kingi_100

Nice download speed. about 15kt/s. It takes about an hour to download that

8. coolguyjc

coolguyjc New Member

added a new game to my r4i card and its wiped the lot i only have to white screens and when u put the card into the usb card reader it wont register it plzzzzzzz help

9. kingi_100

Maybe your card is dirty? Have you tried rebooting your computer? You should always remove your card safely and not just pulling it out.

10. Dazzernator

Dazzernator Member

heh, yeah, actually it was about an hour and 10 mins... but i dont mind... totally worth it :p

i never had this... hope you fix it... and i always just pull my card out... no bother for me

11. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Did you know over 8000 download's sofar, and countin 1 evey few seconds

No wonder why its so slow

12. kingi_100

I had this problem once, I just put the microSD into the USB-reader and formatted the whole microSD. I lost all of my saves and games but still I was happy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.