1. This forum is in read-only mode.

spirit tracks help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by shobe, Dec 18, 2009.

1. shobe

shobe Member

so far i'm at the ocean village and the part where you talk to the woman if your a boy or girl why doesn't the mic work please give me some info to make it work

2. taniora12

taniora12 Member

make sure you wait for the black mic icon at the bottom of the screen to show, when it goes yellow, its heard you, and thenit will go red meaning the mic is off and nxt question. dont scream at th mic either just talk normal. if this doesnt work, your mic might but screwed. Hope i helped!

3. shobe

shobe Member

well it's alot of help but since i'm using the emulator when the black icon shows up it's already yellow and i can't talk into it on that part alone

4. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

you are not supposed to do that level yet. skip the village and just move forward in you're train until you reach the ocean temple. do the ocean temple mazes and then go back to the ocean village. there will not be anymore black icon and you're mic should work now.

5. shobe

shobe Member

so far i drew on the door and the note says carben is at the village but when i try to talk with the woman the mic doesn't respond at all

6. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

are you shouting at the mic? don't keep your voice on forever just talk. you will know when it works because the microphone icon will appear red. once it appears red, just wait for awhile