1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Spiderman Web of Shadows Review!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by th3echelon89, Nov 13, 2008.

1. th3echelon89

th3echelon89 Well-Known Member

SPIDERMAN WEB OF SHADOWS

[​IMG]

Well. I must say this is one of the best sidescroller spiderman games. You can kick ass! There are combo moves and aerial combos as well. This game is really great but it's too short! I hope they make another one but I hope that it's not a side scroller even though Nintendo is famous of the side scrolling games such as Mario and all the jazz.

I must give this a 4.5.5.

So what are your comments on this game folks?

2. fullbox

fullbox New Member

it't the best side scrolling DS ever, fluid movement, once u get the hang of it you can take out dozens of symbiote with continuous combos and very agile like you see in the movie, I beat this game in 3 days and had so much fun

3. th3echelon89

Yeah man, this game is really awesome! :D

4. icefire34

icefire34 Well-Known Member

it's an ok game. i think the review is abit short though lol :p

5. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I didn't really enjoy this game... it was too short :(

6. th3echelon89

That's why the review is short. The game itself is short and we want more.

I guess this was just the beginning of this kind of spider-man game. I think this was just a test about the first impression about this game. And it is awesome. you read/copy that manufacturers? This game is a hit and I hope you make more!

7. icefire34

i find that all movie-based games suck....... they should really work harder on these type of games.....

8. th3echelon89

You're correct there my friend. But so far, on the Console side, Spider-man games are the best movie-based games. All of them suck like Ironman, The Hulk Fight Club, Scarface etc.. They should work harder on that because people will expect better gameplay in the game. Well for this particular game, it doesn't really follow the story of the movie, but it has the movie characters but spidey didn't have enemies like that(Symbiote Henchmen like) in the movie.

9. icefire34

omg dont remind me of iron man...... i got scarred for life after playing that game lmao

10. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

haha lol
    yeah, spider wos isnt that bad actually, compared to the others

11. zaheen

zaheen Active Member

i dont like the 2-D fighting style

12. adfk

adfk Well-Known Member

icefire 34, you realise that Spiderman Web of shadows isn't actually based on a movie?

13. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

wrong section.