1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Spiderman Shattered Dimensions AP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by dancubs, Sep 15, 2010.

1. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

This game looks spectacular and I would really love to play it. Can anyone help me work out the AP in the game? I load it up on my R4i Gold running v1.32 firmware and after it loads, I get a white screen. Please help me ASAP! Thanks in advance. :)

2. Malvark777

Malvark777 New Member

I can confirm that the game doesnt load (it only shows the "Licensed by nintendo" screen and then i get a black screen) in my M3 DS real, latest touchpod firmware (V4.8e X)

3. bkerr01

bkerr01 Active Member

It works fine on Acecard 2i

4. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

Clean? Really? Im gonna go buy one. :)

5. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

yeah confirmed working on acekard 2i. have you tried on of them what you call it YSMENU? there is no AP on the game it's just that R4 sucks. get a new flashcard when you get the chance.
    OFF-TOPIC: DANCUBS?!?!? it's like you died and came back many months later! haven't seen you anywhere. for a long time. ever
    Post Merge: [time]1284646446[/time]
    well it's either that or I've been away for a long time. or you just post on places I never go to.

6. WhiteX

WhiteX Member

error -4 on DSTT, any help?

7. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

make your own topic and don't post on somebody elses

8. WhiteX

WhiteX Member

Isnt it the same thing?

9. suke

suke New Member

@Malvark777: Today, I played Spiderman SD up to the future Spiderman with no problems. I have a M3 DS Real. I downloaded it from Naspev, if that helps.

10. WhiteX

WhiteX Member

No pokemans over spiderman,we need a patch