1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Spectral Forces Genesis Topic

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Mcoupe69, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

Woooo finally released today, fun as all hell, havn't noticed any problems or AP yet

2. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

This game has been out in english for a long time already... European version rom was on Romu for smth like half of a year now, I played this game on my vacations. And I hated it :p

3. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

Re: Spectral Forces Genesis (U) Topic

well rysio you are entitled to your opinion, I think its pretty fun

and i was unaware of the eu release .. if a mod wants to take this topic out so be it

4. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I don't think there was topic about this game there... You're safe I'd say ;)

5. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

I just downloaded the game, and just saw the trailer. It looks promising. I hope it's as deep as I expect it to be.

I mean, right now, I'm playing Infinite Space, and I'm pretty sure this is the deepest game I've ever played. I just hope Spectral Forces Genesis will at least be as deep or even maybe better. Because once I'm done exploring the universe with my uber-hot co-captain Nia, I'm sure this is gonna be my next adventure.

*When I say deep, I mean a vast, complex, engaging and story-driven game.

6. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

if you want a deep game you should try strange journey

im like 21 hours in and only at the end of the second out of 5 or 6 worlds

I think i need to take a break though.. theres just so much crap to do in that game.. its almost overloading.. the sidequests.. trying to find the right demon fusion combinations i need for the main bosses.. ugh.. its almost making my head explode xD

spectral forces is pretty deep i guess, theres lots of different kingdoms to choose from to start and its pretty fun to play.. but at first its pretty hard.. you kinda have to figure out what you have to do on your own for the most part

7. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

It's sad because I don't understand the gameplay with all these mechanics.

8. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

Yeah, almost makes you wish you bought it for the instruction manual, i cant find an faq for the life of me

9. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

I do wonder why it has made a topic now and not ages ago when the EU was it was released......

anyhow the game is pretty good but its sucks because you can only play as certain nations.
    and later in the game when you have something like 80% of the map complite the remaining nations are really hard because those hardly ever go into ofensive and by the tiime you can attack again that nation it has still max walls and units