1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Special Event Jirachi available over Nintendo WFC!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by toffster92, Jun 27, 2010.

1. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

This announcement came straight from Serebii.net (with a few alterations to avoid copywrights)

For those of you in America, Europe and Australasia, there will be a new Wifi event lasting from June 26th 2010 to July 16th 2010. You are now able to download a Jirachi into your Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver. This Jirachi is exactly the same as the one which was given out a few weeks before the release of HG/SS, and as such unlocks the special Night Sky's Edge route on your PokeWalker (for the HG/SS only of course).

For more details go to http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

2. shiraipon

shiraipon Well-Known Member

ahhh thank you for telling me lol.... but i have a question tho.. lets say i got jirachi in pokemon diamon and traded it in HGSS will i still unlock the new route O_O?

3. toffster92

I'm not really 100% certain on that.

But I'm pretty sure that only the special event Jirachi which is being given away right now or the ones that were given out back in March will unlock the route.
    I don't know for those older Jirachi that were given out.

But yeah, if the Jirachi in your Diamond was the one given out Back in March then it will unlock the route. If all else fails you could just get a new one in your HGSS.

4. shiraipon

mm i was talking about the current give away...also wtf there was a give away on march o_O?

5. toffster92

Yes, the Jirachi being given away now will unlock the Night Sky's Edge route. I have confirmed this for myself. As long as you are able to get the Jirachi into your HGSS, i.e. download it directly into the game, or downloading it in your DPPt and then trading it, it will work.

And yes, there was a special Jirachi being given away at Gamestop a few weeks before the release of HGSS. It was intended to be downloaded into your DPPt. and then traded into HGSS to unlock the route.

Hope this answers all of your questions!

6. Qurao

Qurao Member

Turns out you can't connect to a WPA-secured connection in Pokémon... What a load of crap.

7. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

On a DS you mean.

And yeah, it sucks a lot.

8. shiraipon

i think i read something about buying adaptor for ur ds to connect to WPA(not sure tho), or u can just change ur security setting to WEP and change it back after ur done XD

9. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

i connected to my wifi and did Mystery Gift and i got it :)
    is he any good?

his dex no. is ??? and his OT is SMR2010 lol