1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Special edition DS lite's

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Rogue_Ninja, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Rogue_Ninja

Rogue_Ninja Active Member

Anyone know a trustworthy site i can get the special edition ds lites from like the DBZ. I want it as a complete system.

2. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

hrmm...

ebay has always worked for me.

Just buy from good sellers.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

WUt?

I only know of the mario limited edition-it's red with a mario logo with new super mario bros.

Big game shops like eb games would stock them-but yes try ebay.

...or the australian green ds lite-just green-or the dslites with mario, peach, bowser etched into them...but that's for another time.

4. Rogue_Ninja

Yeah i have the mario one now. I think i want the yellow pikachu or the goku dragonball z yellow. There are actually quite a few of them out there. Probably wait and see what they throw out closer to Christmas. I would like to see a Green Luigi DS.

5. snowy80

snowy80 New Member

There are quite a number of special edition or so called limited edition. i got my dslite through ebay too. mine is the nintendogs edition. in my country game shops, they import only few of these limited edition dslite. u can go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_DS_Lite to see what are other special edition dslite.

6. footyfan09

footyfan09 Well-Known Member

there are quite a few floating round amazon.

7. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

i really want a Pikachu Edition DS.... but its EXPENSIVE >.<

8. footyfan09

footyfan09 Well-Known Member

how much are you talking?

9. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

There is also Palkia/Dialga, a Green one, Giratina, Mew, The Legend of Zelda, Pikachu and much more man.

But they are EXPENSIVE.

I haz the Dialga/Palkia one.

10. Sora1234

Sora1234 Well-Known Member

11. Rogue_Ninja

Ive ordered from DX a few times but i am iffy about ordering a DS from them.